• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 155
  • Total: 155
  • Bingbot
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Quote from: krennon on April 14, 2017, 03:31:55 PM
Well Hello CCers wow so much has been going on.....Firstly wmmfgt was uploading a couple of pics into the gallery for the first time in what feels like forever, they are JPEGS straight out of the camera pretty much as my current version of elements doesn't recognise ORF..need to upgrade it but need to wait for the funds....What else....moving house only moving about 4 miles but to a bigger house and moving in with the in-laws as they want to back up here, so they've sold their place, we've sold ours and so in about 4 weeks time we're off....finally for those that know the situation, they are finally ours after what seemed like forever, in Dec we went to court and the order was granted  :tup: ;D ;D ;D

So now trying to ease back into the photography slowly, still got the Sony A350 but am enjoying getting to grips with the Olympus Om D em10 mk1, it is so much more compact and lighter than the Sony so a lot easier on the neck and shoulders...So hello again to all the oldtimers I've had a bit of a lurk here and there but not been commenting at all on any threads, to those that don't know me well hopefully you will get to know me from now on.  ;)
Glad that all has been approved and plans taking shape. Welcome back to CC  ;)

Oldboy

Welcome back Keith and glad everything has come up roses.  :tup:

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: krennon on April 14, 2017, 03:31:55 PM
Well Hello CCers wow so much has been going on.....Firstly wmmfgt was uploading a couple of pics into the gallery for the first time in what feels like forever, they are JPEGS straight out of the camera pretty much as my current version of elements doesn't recognise ORF..need to upgrade it but need to wait for the funds....What else....moving house only moving about 4 miles but to a bigger house and moving in with the in-laws as they want to back up here, so they've sold their place, we've sold ours and so in about 4 weeks time we're off....finally for those that know the situation, they are finally ours after what seemed like forever, in Dec we went to court and the order was granted  :tup: ;D ;D ;D

So now trying to ease back into the photography slowly, still got the Sony A350 but am enjoying getting to grips with the Olympus Om D em10 mk1, it is so much more compact and lighter than the Sony so a lot easier on the neck and shoulders...So hello again to all the oldtimers I've had a bit of a lurk here and there but not been commenting at all on any threads, to those that don't know me well hopefully you will get to know me from now on.  ;)

Good news all round  :) Welcome back  :tup: :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Jediboy

Good to hear that Keith. Hope all is well.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Reinardina

Great news Keith. Glad they're now officially yours. Hope the move goes well.
Wishing all of you a happy future.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Great to hear from you Keith and glad to hear all is going swimmingly, if rather hectic. Good luck with the move :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

anglefire

Not today as it happens, though I'm still pretty happy because of it, as my Triumph Spitfire passed the MOT on Wednesday - Need to get out in it now and take some pictures of it in some nice surroundings :)
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

DigiDiva

Feel good today for 2 simple reasons...sun is shinning and Im having friends round tonight
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

The other guys from my old pub band arrive this afternoon and evening for a one off reunion performance on Saturday evening - we're all as excited as very excited people from excited town on excitement day. Picking the singer up from the airport in just over an hour, the guitarist is a few hour's drive away and the drummer is on the ferry nearing Caen . .

Woo hoo!
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Quote from: Hinfrance on July 05, 2017, 12:41:45 PM
The other guys from my old pub band arrive this afternoon and evening for a one off reunion performance on Saturday evening - we're all as excited as very excited people from excited town on excitement day. Picking the singer up from the airport in just over an hour, the guitarist is a few hour's drive away and the drummer is on the ferry nearing Caen . .

Woo hoo!

Great . have fun! Could be the start of another career if the scouts are there!

anglefire

Got two days off - one of which is going to be on Skomer island :)
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jediboy

4 days off. And the weather has been lovely.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Quote from: anglefire on July 05, 2017, 05:38:45 PM
Got two days off - one of which is going to be on Skomer island :)

Ah brilliant. Hoping to get down there one day. Love puffins. Are you staying on the island or visiting for the day?

anglefire

We just went for the day - had a fab time - going to upload a couple on here in a tick :) - Only on the island for 6 hours (Boat timing dictates when you come and go.) - Arrived at 8 to book the boat - and "missed" the first one or 2 and got on the 10:30. Quite a climb initially - which they like you to be fairly quick because there is a compulsory talk to attend which they wait for the last person up.

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

Picked up my ticket for the GP tomorrow  -only going Saturday, but looking forward to it. Will be in the drivers lounge, which should have some decent views!
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.