• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 111
  • Total: 111
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for Automotive Detail

Started by jinky, July 12, 2011, 05:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your favourite

Colin - Harley Davidson Instrument Cluster  

5 (26.3%)
Delamanda- Skier  

0 (0%)
SimonW - photographer in the boot  

0 (0%)
Michaelb104 - Second Gear  

6 (31.6%)
Sarasocke - Space Shuttle  

1 (5.3%)
Krennon - I Caterpillar,550 Horses and 1 Donkey  

4 (21.1%)
Jinky- Always Check Your Car History  

3 (15.8%)
Irv- Wheel and Grill  

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: July 16, 2011, 05:40:20 AM

jinky

If this does not work can anyone correct this poll. No more time as I get off to my hoped for balloon flight at stupid o`c clock. Only way I know is to post from comp galleries and could not find the top few in tehir so improvised!

Nope did not work and I am stumped - top few pics anyoe. Are they in the comp foler?

jinky

Thanks whoever sorted it. Now back from another failed attempt to fly in a balloon. At least this time I could feel the breeze that made it dangerous to fly and we shared the flight bottle of champagne for helping pack it all away again  >:(
Had that voucher a whole year now - 8th attempt to fly - don`t beleive what they say about the odds of going up being 1 in 5 attempts.

Mick

Paul,  no problem. :tup:

I think all the pics were in the comp folder except for Simon's.  That one was in one of his albums.  Not sure why some of those urls didn't work, but copied them from the embed code below each pic, and they do now. 

I've also lined the pics up a bit using the [br] tag like this Colin - Harley Davidson Instrument Cluster  [br] [url=http://cameracranixxxxxxxxxxx

Shame about the balloon flight, I'm sure you will get off the ground soon, just got to wait for the right weather I guess.   :)

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Sarasocke

Actually the title on mine should read "sarasocke space shuttle" Did I write it wrong? Could be .....
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Mick

Quote from: Sarasocke on July 12, 2011, 08:45:31 AM
Actually the title on mine should read "sarasocke space shuttle" Did I write it wrong? Could be .....

Sorted.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Sarasocke

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Just given my vote to krennon's photo, very funny and well spotted.  :tup:

jinky

Well done Michael - close Colin and Keith

Oldboy

michaelb104

It was really close this week, many thanks for the votes everybody  :)
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Sarasocke

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

krennon

Yep well done Mike a great shot  :tup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Colin

Well done Mike, I voted for yours. (Maybe I should have cheated and voted on my own  ;) then again maybe not  :legit:)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.