• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 77
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Faith-Worth a Look

Started by ABERS, November 19, 2014, 08:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

Some interesting shots amongst the winners, love the evangelist on the beach. Surprised the old chestnut of a wedding ring on the bible which has been around for donkey's years got a look in! ::)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-30081784

Most if not all the entries can be seen at

http://www.faiththroughalens.co.uk/gallery

jinky

Some nice ones there but I agree about the ting shot Abers - well past it`s time!!!

Reinardina

I suppose for a young couple, 'on their first marriage,' and with not much knowledge of other people's wedding albums, it is still new.

That it should win a place among the top entries, in a photography competition, is a different matter altogether of course.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

deetus

Quote from: jinky on November 19, 2014, 02:43:00 PM
Some nice ones there but I agree about the ting shot Abers - well past it`s time!!!

Come on Jinky how many times have you used it?  ::)

jinky

Quote from: deetus on November 19, 2014, 08:43:16 PM
Quote from: jinky on November 19, 2014, 02:43:00 PM

Come on Jinky how many times have you used it?  ::)

Not at all so far. It`s in the same box as selective colour, dinosaurs chasing the bridal party, groomsmen being crushed under the brides foot and the like. Perfectly happy to do them - on request.  ;)
I was sent the bride`s foot one as an eg last wedding and said I could do one if they wanted. Luckily the time was so tight and the bridal party so drunk we did not get time as the ground was sodden.

Down to my last 2 weddings on my books ( next March ) now so should be able to make more time to play soon. Just got my best ever review within   30 minutes of them viewing the images. A relief as I was the most worried about that set - only a 5 hour booking with a "requirements list" that would have needed a full day topped off with dark venue and torrential rain most of the day. Maybe I should think again about a 2nd retirement!

Sandy

Thanks for the link. There are some interesting images. I tried the reflections at Salisbury without success

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.