• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 133
  • Total: 133
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

New from Sandisk, and no, it won't help your photography!

Started by Carlj, November 28, 2007, 10:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfonso_Frisk

I got an email from them today about this.
I just dowlnoad everthing I want and put on disc and watch it via my dvd which is dvix compatable
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Carlj

But Alf, how cool is that? Imagine downloading say, Debbie does Dagenham, and playing it on the big screens in your local currys?  ;)

Jonathan

Hmm.  I can't help thinking Apple kind of got there first.  Apple TV

Ooo my first post and I'm bigging up Macs....... 8)

Oh yeah, did I mention I am now running an old Mac to a 40 inch telly with quad speakers  :o - the resolution is awesome.
It's Guest's round

Mick

Welcome to CC Jonathan.  :'(

Must say that Apple TV thingy looks very cool indeed.   8)  Do you have one of those?
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Jonathan

Quote from: admin on November 29, 2007, 09:05:39 AM
Must say that Apple TV thingy looks very cool indeed.   8)  Do you have one of those?

No - there are actually too many drawbacks.  The main one for me being that it can't run an iPhoto slideshow - only a slideshow of pics in iPhoto.  That means I have no control over transitions and duration  >:(  They also work better in the US where choice at the iTunes store where range of programs is (a) larger and (b) cheaper.
It's Guest's round

Carlj

Tis a bit of a problem with Apple and it's reliance on iTunes - the licensing agreements are all US based so the rest of the world can go hang it seems.

Been looking at the new mp4 players, iPod nano - £99, Sony £79 - sony has a bigger screen and supports more formats than the iPod. And to heck with it, I'm not trendy and I don't care who knows it!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.