• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 48
  • Total: 48
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

JEWELLERY-CHAT-Weekly Challenge 16-23 November 2014

Started by Hinfrance, November 16, 2014, 10:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

This is the CHAT THREAD

ENTRIES THREAD HERE

This week's theme is JEWELLERY: The idea is to capture some jewellery, costume or 'real', either as a stand alone product type of shot or as the kind of fashion shot you tend to find in magazines. Or something else entirely with some jewellery in it somewhere. Good luck and have fun.

As usual all images used to be taken Pictures to be taken between 16th and 23rd November 2014.

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 24th November 2014.
Poll will be up Tuesday 25th November 2014.
Winner to be announced Saturday 22nd November 2014.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to:
Post a topic on, or before the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

DigiDiva

This weeks entry could be my Jewel in the Crown........

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

DigiDiva

Reinardina

spikeyjen

DigiDiva

I have an amazing idea if only I had a model. A studio. Big lighting. Umbrellas. Flash trigger............

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

Gemstones are not jewellery are they? Otherwise I could ask Beryl, if I could please photograph her.

If I get round to 'setting something up' (not really my style), I won't get the family jewels out of the safe, but just use charity shop finds.

Maybe I'll come across a well bejewelled someone in the street somewhere, that would be more in 'my line of business.

kerbside

Had to get an early picture this week as I am away ball weekend and no chance of a picture then.

Eclectic Jewellery

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

spikeyjen

Here's mine, It's a set up, and I'm hopeless at lighting for still life. Grateful that the cat sat still!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.