• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 125
  • Total: 125
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Canon 1D MKIII in very good condition

Started by 7notrumps, January 23, 2012, 11:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7notrumps

For sale is my lovely Canon 1D MKIII camera - has been a wonderful servant to me and enabled some fantastic images to be taken. Used primarily for wildlife but have also used it with 24-105mm lens (and tokina 12-24) for landscapes. Brilliant for wildlife (10fps and a 1.3 crop factor) and produces beautifully clean images even at high ISO (have had very usable images at ISO3200)

Retains autofocus with the 1.4 extender and 100-400mm lens, and autofocus is the quickest and most reliable that I have ever used.

Sensor has been professionally cleaned by Lehmann Brothers in Stoke and the camera is in A1 condition.

Usual marks near tripod mount but body is in very good condition.

No box but in the sale you will get all of the following :

Canon EOS 1D Mark III 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) - serial number 527782
Original Canon battery charger LC-E4
Original Canon battery pack LP-E4 - in first class condition and will take 2200 photos before needing charging
2 CDs - original software ** but I will include a CD with the updated versions and the manual on CD **
Original manual and quick guide
Strap
** Will also include a 4GB memory card (Transcend 133x) **

Collection is preferred but delivery if required will be by Royal Mail special delivery
Paypal can be used fro payment if delivery is required.

Sorry - realised I had missed off the price!!

£1200 plus delivery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.