• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 98
  • Total: 98
  • Bingbot
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for BLACK & WHITE Competition

Started by skellum, February 23, 2009, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote here for Black & White  ( 20 - 22 Feb 09 )

Oldboy
0 (0%)
Stevebedder
3 (21.4%)
alan1572
0 (0%)
Sarasocke
0 (0%)
Veggiesosage
1 (7.1%)
jimthetrain
0 (0%)
Tringle WP
5 (35.7%)
skellum ( Dave )
3 (21.4%)
rksmith51
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 25, 2009, 12:00:04 PM

skellum

Thanks to all who took part......... :legit:

stevebedder

I'm sure I have already voted but when I look at the poll thread it shows as if I havn't voted?!?!

Is that right?

Did my first vote get counted? I don't want to vote again incase my first vote did actually count.

I'm confused?!!?!?  ???

Steve

Mick

Quote from: stevebedder on February 23, 2009, 06:02:22 PM
I'm sure I have already voted but when I look at the poll thread it shows as if I havn't voted?!?!

Is that right?

Did my first vote get counted? I don't want to vote again incase my first vote did actually count.

I'm confused?!!?!?  ???

Steve

Steve, I think when you've voted you will see the result of the vote.   It shouldn't let you vote again.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

stevebedder

Hmmm.....I could have sworn I voted earlier today. It's quite likely though that I'm losing my marbles and didn't actually vote.  :D

Just voted again and now I can see the results.

Cheers

Steve

skellum

Quote from: stevebedder on February 23, 2009, 06:23:14 PM
Hmmm.....I could have sworn I voted earlier today. It's quite likely though that I'm losing my marbles and didn't actually vote.  :D

Just voted again and now I can see the results.

Cheers

Steve

Someone voted while I was setting the poll up this morning ( the poll runs from midday monday to midday wednesday ) so I deleted it before I started it at 12.00. That vote must of been yours which is why you were able to vote again so your not losing you marbles but I may be... :doh:......Dave...... :legit:

alan1572

Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

stevebedder

Sorry Dave, that explains it.

I saw the poll was up just as I was leaving for a meeting so decided to vote but was obviously a little premature.

:legit:

Cheers

Steve

Oldboy

Just given my vote to Tringle WP but it could have almost been anyone, as they are a lot of cracking shots.  ;D

skellum

Congratulations to Tringle WP winner of the 2nd Cranium International Photography Competition

Tringle is on his holidays at the moment and wont be back untill Thursday night, therefore we need someone to pick a theme for this week by midnight today. As Stevebedder came joint second I would suggest he choose. Any suggestions or ideas ??????????........Dave   :legit:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.