• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 102
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 68
  • Total: 68
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Canon 5D with battery grip for sale **SOLD AT LAST**

Started by Karen, August 19, 2012, 06:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen

I have a Canon 5D camera with Canon battery grip attached. Comes with box, 2 batteries and charger. Only thing I dont have is cables that came with it but sure could be picked up on ebay. Looking for £600. . Please email me on kj.addison@btinternet.com
There would be £15 postage as it would be sent special delivery This is for sale elsewhere

Decided to go ahead and sell this camera now after receiving my new one. I will accept the first offer of £500 + £10 p/p

Karen

Still for sale. Can email photos if anyone interested.

Karen

No takers?  :-[ this is a really nice well looked after camera with no visible marks. the only thing I dont have is the leads that came with it but it will come boxed with the grip, charger, batteries, Canon software. Sure leads could be picked up on ebay. I will reduce the postage to £10 therefore its £560 delivered.

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: Karen1 on August 31, 2012, 12:25:59 PM
No takers?  :-[ this is a really nice well looked after camera with no visible marks. the only thing I dont have is the leads that came with it but it will come boxed with the grip, charger, batteries, Canon software. Sure leads could be picked up on ebay. I will reduce the postage to £10 therefore its £560 delivered.

I'm suprised its not gone at that price.
I have asked around on other forums for you and all the canon owners I know are skint or already have enough kit.
Good luck with sale.
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Karen

Thanks very much I appreciate that. Im surprised as well but as you say people dont have the money to spend on their hobbies these days

Mick

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on August 31, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

I'm suprised its not gone at that price.
I have asked around on other forums for you and all the canon owners I know are skint or already have enough kit.
Good luck with sale.
RR
Alf

I'd have it, if I had some spare cash.  Sadly that's not the case.  :'(

Karen, keep plugging, you never know. ;)  I remember a few years ago, it was looking at your pics on Pingu taken with, (if I remember correctly) the Canon 10D that made me buy a Canon.   I'm still using a 30D atm.  ;) 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Karen

Cheers Mick, yep Ive always been a Canon kinda gal lol. Because Im going back to my hobby I quite fancy the 7D as I like the cropped sensor for the wildlife.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel really welcom on my return here, now that I have more time for recreational photography I will be taken more part in the site. xx

Mick

Quote from: Karen1 on August 31, 2012, 10:37:54 PM

Thanks to everyone for making me feel really welcom on my return here, now that I have more time for recreational photography I will be taken more part in the site. xx

That's great news.  You can start to enjoy photography again now, like the old days.  ;)

By the way, remember your old account here is still active, do you want me to leave as is, or remove it so you can edit your username to Karen instead of Karen1 ??  or I could possible merge the accounts, so your old post are on the new account or vice versa.

My Gallery

OpenSea

Karen

Can you merge them then I wont look like a  newbie lol. I couldnt remember any details thats why I just created a new one. Do what you think is best Mick and let me know. Will new password be the same?

Mick

Quote from: Karen1 on August 31, 2012, 11:51:22 PM
Can you merge them then I wont look like a  newbie lol. I couldnt remember any details thats why I just created a new one. Do what you think is best Mick and let me know. Will new password be the same?

OK, I've merged your old posts to your new account.  so your login details will be the same as they are now.  So alll you need to do is change your username if desired, http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1337  ;)

Hope it worked properly.  :legit:

My Gallery

OpenSea

Karen

Ive decided just to hang onto this camera for now as I cant make up my mind what one I want to upgrade to.

Karen

Well now Ive held onto it AND bought a 7d so we'll see how it goes

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.