• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 244
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 245
  • Total: 245
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Speakers Corner Meet - moved to identify this meet only...

Started by picsfor, September 05, 2009, 10:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: Eileen on September 17, 2009, 07:23:54 PM
HPC sounds good to me. Has anyone been in touch with Keith (Krennon)? I know he was keen to come.
I've sent him a private message on PR with the details copied from here.  :tup:

Mick

Quote from: Oldboy on September 17, 2009, 09:58:20 PM
HPC sounds good to me. Has anyone been in touch with Keith (Krennon)? I know he was keen to come.

I'm assuming this is the same Krennon who's a member here?  ;) Krennon  Date Registered:  07 March 2008, and last active 07 March 2008.  :(
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

ABERS

Quote from: admin on September 17, 2009, 10:06:11 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on September 17, 2009, 09:58:20 PM

I'm assuming this is the same Krennon who's a member here?  ;) Krennon  Date Registered:  07 March 2008, and last active 07 March 2008.  :(

He has contacted me and is coming on Sunday, and bringing a guest i think. He has all the details.

picsfor

krennon

Firstly thanks for the invite, Eileen thanks for the pm that was very decent of you, and I've sent you a reply as well.. :tup:

Looking forward to it, it should be a good day, some of us are aiming to get on the train that runs through Surbiton at 10:00am and gets to Waterloo about 20mins later, then it's a short hop on the tube.

I believe the plan is to meet at Waterloo station outside the M&S if we miss each other on the train, and then make our way to Hyde Park from there....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

picsfor

If every one is coming in from south of the Thames maybe Waterloo at 10:20 by the M&S would be an easier meeting point.
Those travelling on Southern and South Eastern services can go straight to Waterloo East and those travelling on South West Services can travel straight to Waterloo.

This is just a suggestion mind you - any advances are more than welcome.

irv_b

Just to make you all aware -I heard earlier that they are expecting something like 50,000 cyclist in the streets for this skyride malarkey so the streets are gonna be busy in town with all the diversions and stuff
Irv
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

thanks for the heads up.

On a plus side it means we'll have some charged up speakers and listeners as cycling normally provokes polarised opinions.

Eileen

10.20 at Waterloo works for me. Look forward to seeing you all.  :)

Sandy

Checked the trains and I can travel from Maidstone West to London Bridge so will be able to meet you at Waterloo at 1020. Looking forward to the meeting.

Sandy

picsfor

yes - will be good to see every one again - and those we haven't met before.

jimthetrain

I get to London Euston tomorrow at 11am with work  :) but got to drive back again at 12:25.  :( So near but so far. Maybe next time.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Mick

Quote from: picsfor on September 05, 2009, 10:08:48 AM

Hopefully we can get a gallery set up where by we can post some samples of the days work. I have always found it absolutely amazing that you can visit a place with a group of people and see the same things and yet "miss" the pictures they take - or gain inspiration to take that sideways look the next time you visit a place with a camera.

I've set up a new category "CC meet-ups"  in the gallery.  First album call "Speakers Corner Meet".   I'll add albums as the various meets take place.

As you can see I'm still here and could not make it to this meet for reasons beyond my control.  But hopefully I'll get to come to one / some of the meets in the future.   Hope you guys are having a great time, and look forward to seeing some of the pics.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Eileen

We had a wonderful time.  :D It's an amazing place, full of characters. Look forward to seeing everyone's pics.

It would be great if you could make it along another time, Mick.

Many thanks to Andrew for organising this.

picsfor

I would like to echo Eileen's comments and say what a great day we had.

Thanks to Eileen, Alan (Abers), Sandy, Martin (Minkey Monkey) and Keith (Krennon) for attending.
Mick please ignore PM as i have now noticed what you have done - and once again thank you for indulging us members of this excellent site.

So for all attending today please add your pictures to the CC Meets Gallery and advise when posted so thers may see the benefits of our days get together.

Andrew

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.