• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 125
  • Total: 125
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for weekly competition 30 August-7 Sept VACANT

Started by Reinardina, September 09, 2014, 10:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for tou rfavourite entry.

Vacant Lot

2 (15.4%)
moving in

2 (15.4%)
Says It All

5 (38.5%)
Newly Vacant Dandelion

0 (0%)
Wot vacant seat?

0 (0%)
Broom Pod

0 (0%)
Unoccupied Facing South

0 (0%)
Vacant Seats

4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 13, 2014, 10:16:15 AM

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Well done Jeff, a no fuss approach to the theme that says what it is immediately. Quite nostalgic too. A deserved winner.

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

Reinardina

jinky

Well done Jeff - my vote too. Simplest and most on brief  ;)

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

kerbside

Thanks to all the people that voted for my picture. It just came about as I was in a mates pub and he still had the old school styled toilet door locks and not the new red/ green things. Right place right time but only the iphone at hand.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Reinardina

Quote from: kerbside on September 14, 2014, 10:55:47 PM
Thanks to all the people that voted for my picture. It just came about as I was in a mates pub and he still had the old school styled toilet door locks and not the new red/ green things. Right place right time but only the iphone at hand.

You'd have looked pretty suspicious, if you went there fully kitted out!

kerbside

Yes Reinardina, mates pub so not as bad but I would never go into a toilet with a full blown camera.

Seen your pic on another forum will be good for this weeks performance theme, not sure when you took it.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.

Reinardina

Quote from: kerbside on September 15, 2014, 05:12:10 PM
Yes Reinardina, mates pub so not as bad but I would never go into a toilet with a full blown camera.

Seen your pic on another forum will be good for this weeks performance theme, not sure when you took it.

Not sure which picture you mean, but my two workmen image was shot on Thursday, and the field gun shot, which would have been ideal, was taken on Saturday. Same day you announced the new theme, but before you made it public, so it's out.
All the better, as it would probably win (ha ha) and I do not really have much time to think of, and set up new competitions. My head is full of renovation related stuff and quotes, so not too good for photography.

kerbside

Reinardina

Quote from: kerbside on September 15, 2014, 10:02:13 PM
Reinardina, your artificial light picture ;)

Ah, that one. Would be right on the theme, but it is too old.

jinky

Reinardina. Remember you can enter any photo taken after theme is announced now. Just because the actual post was put up later does not affect when theme was announced

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on September 16, 2014, 07:47:13 PM
Reinardina. Remember you can enter any photo taken after theme is announced now. Just because the actual post was put up later does not affect when theme was announced

I know, but the shot was taken hours before the theme was announced.
And, to be honest, I am not in the right frame of mind to think about, and setting up new competitions if I were to win.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.