• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 166
  • Total: 166
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

FREE Photography Class hey?

Started by CML-1591, January 26, 2011, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CML-1591

Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

ABERS

Been looking at this via Eileen's blog and noticed your name on the list of students. Being old and decrepit, I'm now old and decrepit and confused!

Most of what I see/read is what anyone who is interested in improving their photography would do anyway, i.e. including and apart from the technicalities, look at other artists' work (of all genres), try and see where they are coming from, try different approaches, different methods and set yourself goals and tasks.

It all looks very interesting, and perhaps is a more structured approach to learning photography, if learning is the right word, rather than the ad hoc method I listed above.

You must be well into the course now, good luck with the rest of it.

CML-1591

Quote from: ABERS on January 27, 2011, 07:54:46 AM
Been looking at this via Eileen's blog and noticed your name on the list of students. Being old and decrepit, I'm now old and decrepit and confused!

Intriguing, got a link or something?-I had look and could only find a Ba Photography blog, which is not us...

Eileen Rafferty ?

Most of what I see/read is what anyone who is interested in improving their photography would do anyway, i.e. including and apart from the technicalities, look at other artists' work (of all genres), try and see where they are coming from, try different approaches, different methods and set yourself goals and tasks.

Pretty much tbh just being on the course kind of forces you to do it lol...

You must be well into the course now, good luck with the rest of it.

sure am  :(.

Thanks Man!

Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

CML-1591

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.