• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 96
  • Total: 96
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Favourite camera mag

Started by chris@seary.com, November 13, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicrhodes

I was given a DC subscription as a birthday present last year (July-June) and really enjoyed it... however I did feel that by the time June rolled around there was little more I was going to learn from another year and cancelled.

This can be a problem with a lot of magazines though...

Just in case someone is struggling from Xmas presents a mag subscription is really good one and it lasts all year!  :)

MikeE

I'm a big fan of Black and White Photography, which I think is really an excellent magazine. I've been reading it since it first came out.

I also like Amateur Photographer, if for no other reason that it's a weekly photography magazine. But the price of delivery to the U.S. is very high. I hope to renew my subscription after the holidays.

-Mike
-Mike Elek

krennon

Currently subscribe to DC MAG (one good thing was it got me on to the now defunct website so I got to meet you lot some of you literally...must do another shoot in the new year but I digress) but I am going to cancel the subscription as they are just going over the same old stuff from last year. Also subscribe to Photography monthly but as they haven't bothered to send me the mag this month I'll be cancelling that one as well, I may well just take a subscription to Amateur Photographer as already mentioned it's an easy read on a weekly basis and I lover Roger Hicks page that guy is so funny, I can't think of an occasion when I've read his page and not laughed out loud....And I like the regular updates on what's happening with the law and firmware upgrades (not that SONY seem to release any) notification...plus at least they let you know what Camera Clubs are up to as well....so maybe cancel all of em and put the money towards new kit....... ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.