• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 272
  • Total: 272
  • Google
  • Bingbot
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

whsmith ezine offer

Started by oRGie, July 25, 2008, 10:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oRGie

What has happened over at digital cam forums, the admin there is such a plonker!  first they couldnt give a hoot as to what was going on, now they have some nazi running the place, personally I think its worse now, anyway thats my rant but thought I would pass on a most usefull link I saw there that was deleted by said nazi, go to whsmith.com and go to the magazine pages, there you will see a link for a free trail ezine download, latest copy of digital camera is amongst them as is another camera mag and whole load of others. Now your only supposed to get 1 free trail mag, but the software they have written doesnt use cookies properly and you can register as many times as you like with as many email addresses as you have or dont have as long as the email works, ie friends, colleagues, good gueses all allow you a free mag each time, you just need to add the username to the download software. First one took a few minutes to register and instal the dl software, its a reader too, but after that in about 1 minute I could register and download a new mag, got about 10 interesting mags to read through now :) btw you have too register and select the mag before you add the new username to dl software otherwise it doesnt accept the password ;)

ooh hello btw, hope your all ok ?

oRGie.

Mick

Glad you reminded me about this.  ;)

I noticed Carl's post about this on DCM and then forgot to visit the thread again when I returned from work.   :doh:   Are you now saying it's been deleted over there at DCM?  >:(

I know nothing about what's going on over there, and am always the last one to find out.  >:(
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

oRGie

deleted unless I missed it somewhere, I went to find the url for the free stuff site as I only remembered the smiths site. I assume it was his comments about not bothering to buy it this month lol..

Carlj

It was me, and surely promoting the mag, even free, could be counted as a loss leader, but encourage electronic subs as well.

Anyway, try searching harder next time  :tup:

http://community.dcmag.co.uk/forums/thread/834313.aspx

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.