• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Photoshop CS4 for the Mac - Sold

Started by picsfor, November 16, 2009, 10:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

OK, up for grabs is a genuine boda fida copy of Adobe Photoshop CS4 for the Mac.

This is not the extended version - just the plan vanilla version so to speak. This is not an educational version, or an upgrade version either.

I've realised that i just don't use it any more - having converted to Lightroom completely.
It has been uninstalled off my Mac correctly and any forms letters etc notifying of transfer of ownership will be supplied with the product.

Whilst i am not quoting a figure, i have a reserve price in mind and am open to offers.

If sold though this advert, 10% of sale price will donated towards running cost of this site.

alan1572

not knowing much..does this have more or less than the student edition?
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

picsfor

sorry, in features no different except with the student edition you can upgrade to a newer version - you have to purchase a whole new version.

The other trick you see is people providing the upgrade version along with an earlier version that  'validates' the update version they are supplying.

This is the version you would go and pay the better part of £500 for!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.