• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 128
  • Total: 128
  • Google
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hi everyone

Started by Bingo, September 02, 2009, 11:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

:)Hi everyone
This is my first post on any site, was a member of the DC site for about two and a half years but was just a lurker "a bit too frightened to post pictures"  never thought i was good enough.  When it went over to photoradar I couldn't really get on with the site, it was just too busy for me, I couldn't stand all the adverts.  Started looking around for other sites and happily found camera craniums, you all seem to be very friendly no back biting like the other place.  Hope to spend a lot of happy hours here!! (I'm gonna bite the bullet and post a few pics)

Phil Edwards

skellum

Hello Bingo and welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing some pictures from you.......Dave    :legit:

irv_b

Hello Bingo! As Dave says welcome to the site I'm sure you'll get along fine here everyone is friendly and helpful
Irv
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Oldboy

Hi Bingo and top of the house! Well it's more suited to your name!  :2funny:

oRGie

greypoint

Eileen

Welcome Phil.  :beer: Looking forward to seeing your pictures.  :)

Steve McHale

Hi there Phil and a big welcome.  I've just made the same transition myself and it seems a lot better already to me. :D

Sarasocke

Welcome Phil !
We are indeed a really friendly bunch :)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

picsfor

Afternoon and welcome.

Don't be afraid to post - it builds confidence and with confidence comes help and results.

As for posting pictures, getting as good over here as Flickr - but with forums!

Andrew

Bingo

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, toe has now definitely been dipped into the water first four pics on the site. :o

Mick

Hi Phil, and welcome to CC.  Hope you are finding your way around OK.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.