• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 238
  • Total: 238
  • Google
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Is Feedback on Images welcomed?

Started by northbeach, May 18, 2008, 04:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northbeach

I'm new here but I wonder if critical feedback is welcomed here?   

Not everyone wants that, but for a beginning photographer it can be valuable to get tips from the more experienced if they are given with good intent, tactfully and with kindness.
"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

loveclose

Me, personally, I'd welcome any critical feedback.......

Just don't get so much time at the moment to post many pics - hopefully by June things should be a little back to normal, but it's manic for me at the moment.

From my point of view, I'd rather have critical feedback than no feedback at all.

The meek shall inherit the earth - if that's ok with everyone else.....

pippafox

me too - I think it's the best way to learn.  I've certainly  learned a lot  from  other peoples input.   I'm really pleased  and thankful for all the  tips and ideas i've been given. not only taking an image, how it  could have been improved; also processing suggestions     I'm all for constructive  criticism.  sharing knowledge, for me,  is what its all about   :tup:.

soltek

Mick

I'm all for a bit of feedback on my images, but not too good a giving it with my lack of knowledge.

I could always add a extra box in the image upload.  Feedback welcome,  Yes / No  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

northbeach

"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.