• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 29
  • Total: 29
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for the COLLECTIBLES competition

Started by Reinardina, July 19, 2016, 08:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for the best image, that represents the subject

Modern Art

2 (18.2%)
Pots

1 (9.1%)
Antique Teddy Bear

6 (54.5%)
Lepidopterist

2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 23, 2016, 08:15:30 AM

Reinardina

Only a very small, but wide ranging collection this week, representing four totally different types of collectors, and the items they value.
Now over to you, to choose the image you prefer.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

My little teddy..I love him. He's done it for me bless him. Thanks to those who voted for me. Theme for next time will be up later today.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Simple

Congrats DD! You have a supermodel there!

Reinardina

Congratulations Chris. My vote was the first, and lead the way to a glorious victory for Old Ted.

Thank you, to the two discerning CC voters, who voted for my image of the bright red Nude.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Chris's Ted got my vote too - congratulations!

I would have entered a shot of my daughter's Steiff bear if I hadn't been so exhausted from the journey back from the Caribbean.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.