• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 37
  • Total: 37
  • Google
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Late again

Started by Malcolm1938, August 21, 2009, 11:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm1938

It took me years to accept digital photography, Cameras were up to 4Mpx before I got one....
I joined the DCM community in 2006 and found that many members had already been there for years...
I watched the signs of the DCM site falling apart without thinking of moving and then
I saw references to Camera Craniums and did nothing -
Now I have arrived late again as many of the names I've been missing are already here....
My user name is based on where I live - on the A458 in Mid Wales - If you see it and the door is open - don't drive past.
I hope I may be able to pass on a little to members with less experience than I have and I may get some help from those with more.
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

Chris P

Better late than never!  Welcome  :beer:

Alfonso_Frisk

Welcome to CC matey
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

oRGie

Oldboy

Welcome CannOffice.   :tup:

Eileen

Good to see you here Cannoffice.  :beer:

greypoint

Welcome to the photoradar survivors group :tup:

ABERS

Welcome to the evergrowing throng Canon, always a voice of reason and experience. I expect like me one reason for joining is to help Lurky reduce the average age of the membership. ::)

Mick

Hi CannOffice, and welcome to CC.  I'm sure your technical knowledge will be much appreciated, and look forward to reading your posts as I did over at DCM.

Any questions about our little website, then just shout.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Colin

Welcome CannOffice good to see you here from the 'darkside'.

hssutton

Welcome Canon office, I only just beat you here by a few days.

Harry

Colin this is the darkside  :)

Malcolm1938

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome - now I know I've done the right thing...

FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

Zenmer

I joined ages ago and never had a problem keeping up with things, now it's getting hectic in here  ;D
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

Damon

& a warm welcome from me. :tup: :beer:
Damon.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.