• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 39
  • Total: 39
  • Google
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hybridphotog

Wmmfgt?

DMT returned home from the hospital. :) :)

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: Hybridphotog on October 08, 2009, 08:18:10 PM
Wmmfgt?

get your pinny on Dave, put up the ironing board and get prepared for 2 weeks of hell as well as a 25 mile trip up and down them stairs
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Oldboy

Quote from: Hybridphotog on October 08, 2009, 08:18:10 PM
Wmmfgt?

Hope everything went well and she isn't in too much pain or discomfort.  :tup:

oRGie

Cool, please send her a collective CC hug ;)  :beer:

Oldboy

Quote from: oRGie on October 08, 2009, 09:22:44 PM
Cool, please send her a collective CC hug ;)  :beer:

Hold on! We're not that friendly!  :o

ABERS

Good news Dave give her my best and spoil her rotten.

magicrhodes

My house purchase went through!!!!!  :beer: :beer:

wendoureecat

Congrats on the house purchase and hope DMT is all better and being spoilt rotten

CML-1591

Quote from: wendoureecat on October 10, 2009, 08:41:22 AM
Congrats on the house purchase and hope DMT is all better and being spoilt rotten

I echo this!
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Hybridphotog

Quote from: wendoureecat on October 10, 2009, 08:41:22 AM
Thanks for this, and the other comments from people, but she's been rushed back in to hospital for an overnight stay. This is due to her being short of breath, coughing a lot, and running a temperature. :(

Graham

WMMFGT.
                    Being granted photographers accreditation for;
                                                                                    Mica Paris
                                                                                    Paul Carrack
                                                                                    The Hamsters (Who they?)
                                                                                    Joan Armatrading
                    Sadly Paul Weller's "People" said no! (Never liked him anyway....arrogant short arse!)
                                            Graham. :) 
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

greypoint

Well I always liked Joan Armatrading ::)

Jonathan

Quote from: Graham on October 15, 2009, 06:42:48 AM
                      Sadly Paul Weller's "People" said no! (Never liked him anyway....arrogant short arse!)

Oh, I used to like him.  Until he lost it and decided he was a mixture of Van Morrison and god.  Which IIRC coincided exactly with "The Changing Man".

Just checked the Hamsters on Napster.  Two songs - one sounds slightly like the Quo.  But with a slide guitar.  Hmm.
It's Guest's round

jinky

Just got a really nice email from the 2nd hotel shoot I did in one of my trades for stays saying they are really pleased with the shots and booking us into their best four poster room  for a few days stay, with food, for our wedding anniversary in February half term. Did not have the class of the first one I did and much, much harder to make it look good !
A few shots here if you are interested:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8380407@N03/sets/72157622549787224/
Beautiful place Malham so looking forward to what has become a regular February break in the Dales and walking over those limestone pavements.

Simple

Quote from: jinky on October 15, 2009, 08:34:09 AM
Beautiful place Malham so looking forward to what has become a regular February break in the Dales ans walking over those limestone pavements.

Nice pictures. I can see why they would be pleased. I love malham, with the Cove frequented by nesting peregrine falcons, and a lovely walk to Janet's Foss waterfall.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.