• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 154
  • Total: 154
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greypoint

greypoint

Finally got round to setting another theme -black/blue - so much nicer than the grey one. The site looks much better and brighter :tup: :tup:

Sandy

I got a letter today to say the my photo of a dog weaving though poles as been accepted by the Kent County Photographic Association and this is the first time I have had a photo accepted.

Sandy

greypoint

Well done - dog agility is great fun to photograph :tup:

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Sarasocke

Well done Sandy !

I've now managed to get my ring tones onto my new mobile, I am sooo proud that I've managed it :)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Quote from: Sandy on September 04, 2009, 09:12:19 PM
I got a letter today to say the my photo of a dog weaving though poles as been accepted by the Kent County Photographic Association and this is the first time I have had a photo accepted.

Sandy
Well done Sandy.  :tup:

Sandy

Spiritflier

Sitting here looking at the EOS 5D I picked up yesterday for the princely sum of £400...  ;D

Peter Jackson

Good price Si, Very good price :) now stop looking at it, get out and use it!

You'll probably wonder what you have been mucking around with a cropped sensor for until now, I did.  8)

Oh Lord, please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.

anglefire

Not actually today, but when on holiday in Ireland, got some pictures of a wild deer. I only had my24-105 on my camera at the time - but it was either not bothered about humans, or my stalking technique is brilliant - I got within about 6-8' of it - and had to zoom out to around 60mm to get it all in!!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

Quote from: anglefire on September 05, 2009, 04:20:25 PM
Not actually today, but when on holiday in Ireland, got some pictures of a wild deer. I only had my24-105 on my camera at the time - but it was either not bothered about humans, or my stalking technique is brilliant - I got within about 6-8' of it - and had to zoom out to around 60mm to get it all in!!
Perhaps it was blind, deaf and had a heavy cold!  :2funny: :2funny:

Jonathan

Looking at my snaps from the wedding today. :)

It always cheers me up when the DJ just does what I say instead of telling me what lights he's just bought and wants to show off.  Tonight the conversation went "you got any smoke to go with those lasers"  Yes.  "Cool, let's have all that then".  OK.

In other news, grid flash absolutely rocks.

It's Guest's round

ABERS

Perhaps it was blind,

There's a deer like that in Richmond Park.

What's it's name?

No Idea. Boom! Boom!  :legit:

picsfor

So, Tommy Cooper is alive an well in the body of one Mr Abercrombie!

As for me - waking up to realise i have got 2 weeks off work!

But what the wife has planned for that break will be posted under the "what annoyed you today" section  ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.