• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40
  • Google
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

Saeson's Greetings

Started by Reinardina, December 15, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

It's that time of year again. I'm off to Daughter in Austria soon, for a white Christmas. But they don't have to be white to be enjoyable.

I hope everyone on CC will have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2019!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Jediboy

Have a great Christmas R and enjoy the snow.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Simple

Thanks, prettige Kerst en een gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

StephenBatey

Thanks Reinardina. Safe journey and have a great time.
Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Oldboy

To all at CC:

And a Happy New Year.  :beer: :tup:

jinky

Merry Christmas to you all. Me - I've had great fun with my early Christmas present to myself. Been testing my new drone and got some great shots over Gatwick   ;)
https://cameracraniums.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-22869

SimonW

I don't think I'd dare post a photo like that just in case someone believes it.

Enjoy Christmas anyway.

Simon
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Oldboy

Quote from: SimonW on December 21, 2018, 08:50:57 AM
I don't think I'd dare post a photo like that just in case someone believes it.

Enjoy Christmas anyway.

Simon

Quite agree.  :o

jinky

LOL  :D - I think I could prove quite easily they were neither my images nor that I could somehow fly a drone I don`t have over  land more than 200 miles from me! Anyway they seem to have arrested 2 people over the matter. Never know what people get out of causing such massive disruption without any gains at all for them. Also interesting that neither the Police nor the military seemingly had the means / wherewithall to bring it to a end sooner. God forbid we face some even more serious threat!

SimonW

Jinky,

I wonder if a ransom (pay up and drones will stop flying) demand was involved.

Even supposing radar or an eye in the sky could spot the actual landing site, the drone could be packed up and gone long before authorities got there, and a new site used each time. It wouldn't be easy to catch them in the act.

Simon

(A last thought - this site probably isn't the place for this kind of speculation. Your post was a good joke though).
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Beaux Reflets

A merry Christmas to one & all, and safe travels throughout the coming year.   :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.