• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 58
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 59
  • Total: 59
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Welcome to all the newbies!

Started by Sarasocke, May 22, 2012, 02:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarasocke

I've been a bit scarce on CC of late (partly due to a prolonged holiday in Cornwall) and I see there are many new faces in the forum. Rather than repeating the same thing in each introduction thread I thought I'd start this new one!

Welcome to the gang everyone and enjoy the forum!
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

It was Mick's fault, he left the bloody door open!  :P

jinky

Reinardina

Think I may have to share the blame.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

I accept no responsibility.  I have no power here! 

Reinardina

I don't even have power over there, but I feel partially responsible. Mick however, is the main culprit.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

:D  I blame DCW, because their site was down for several hours. ;)  :legit:

Also, as far as I can see they haven't even mentioned the outage, not one word from them.  They're probably completely oblivious to the fact it even happened.  (does that surprise me, no).
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Sarasocke

I think it's great that there are a few new faces here! I just wanted to say "hi!"

I haven't been on DCM (or whatever it's called now) for yonks, actually not really since they changed over, so I didn't know about any problems there. There are only so many hours in a day, and one has to set priorities  :D
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Quote from: Sarasocke on May 23, 2012, 10:57:42 AM
There are only so many hours in a day, and one has to set priorities  :D

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.