• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 42
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 23
  • Total: 23
  • Google (2)
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Your ROOM 101

Started by krennon, June 10, 2012, 06:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

My 101

Jerks on Tech sites who don't appear to be able to answer the questions posted and so ask stupid questions of you like "Explain why you want to do this". Or don't appear to read your whole question because if they had they'd know why.

Or self same type of jerk who, when you ask a question about apples, gives you back an answer about oranges.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on June 27, 2012, 11:08:46 PM
My 101

Jerks on Tech sites who don't appear to be able to answer the questions posted and so ask stupid questions of you like "Explain why you want to do this". Or don't appear to read your whole question because if they had they'd know why.

Or self same type of jerk who, when you ask a question about apples, gives you back an answer about oranges.

You should answer that you really wanted to know how may jerks would pop out from the woodwork!  :2funny: :2funny: :uglystupid2:

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Carlj

The word Cannon.

Why? Because a quick search of ebay seems to indicate that a number of sellers can't even copy the 5 letters on their strap/bag/camera/flash!  :dance:

spinner

Quote from: Oldboy on June 28, 2012, 12:08:02 AM
Quote from: spinner on June 27, 2012, 11:08:46 PM
My 101

You should answer that you really wanted to know how may jerks would pop out from the woodwork!  :2funny: :2funny: :uglystupid2:

I would but I'm running out of Tech sites I haven't been kicked off because of something similar.  :doh:
Ol' blue eyes

spinner

A variation on my previous 101. People who post on forums and it's clear they didn't actually read the article they posted about.
Either that or reading comprehension has taken a real nose dive.
Ol' blue eyes

DigiDiva

Some of my clients.........................
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Karen

People who dont pay the extra to have indicators on their cars  >:(

Matthew

Quote from: Karen on September 10, 2012, 06:23:04 PM
People who dont pay the extra to have indicators on their cars  >:(

Some of those big cars have them as optional extra's I understand :dance:

The packs bacon come in........I can never peel the film off the top, if I am lucky enough to get a decent grip on the smallest "easy open" tab known to man between my thumb and finger, you need a pull like a herd of elephants. Even if you do manage to start to prise the film lid off (at this point all circulation has ceased in your digits and beads of sweat start to appear on your brow)...your elation is short lived as you watch a tear appear, taking a diagonal path toward the edge leaving you with a triangular hole in the film and similar shaped piece of film between your fingers! At this point I take out the kitchen knife and cut the lid off.....something I should have done in the first place!  :knuppel2:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Oldboy

Quote from: highlandscenics on September 10, 2012, 07:16:14 PM
The packs bacon come in........I can never peel the film off the top, if I am lucky enough to get a decent grip on the smallest "easy open" tab known to man between my thumb and finger, you need a pull like a herd of elephants. Even if you do manage to start to prise the film lid off (at this point all circulation has ceased in your digits and beads of sweat start to appear on your brow)...your elation is short lived as you watch a tear appear, taking a diagonal path toward the edge leaving you with a triangular hole in the film and similar shaped piece of film between your fingers! At this point I take out the kitchen knife and cut the lid off.....something I should have done in the first place!  :knuppel2:

Some have the skill; some don't!   :P :doh:

DigiDiva

Theres a similar technique required when trying to retreive the end of a toiler roll, right up inside the industrial size dispenser in work toilets................

However, this technique, once mastered, has its merits .......
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Karen

Folk that sit right up yer butt in their cars...you can see I have a theme going on here  :2funny:

Matthew

Quote from: Karen on September 11, 2012, 11:23:35 PM
Folk that sit right up yer butt in their cars...you can see I have a theme going on here  :2funny:

Them novelty signs that say "Caution, Grandparent Driving", accompianied by a picture of a swerving car. Like that's a plausable excuse for driving like a numpty. "Ahhh, look at this driver he has just cut lanes on the roundabout and is now holding me up at 40mph, but it's OK, they have one of them signs hanging in the rear window, just above the tarten blanket." :uglystupid2:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Matthew

Keith Chegwin and Timmy Mallet  :knuppel2:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.