• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 59
  • Total: 59
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hello everyone....

Started by JCoePhotography, August 25, 2009, 07:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCoePhotography

I'm another from DCM ( I was LadyCompact - wasn't v.active but enjoyed the reading of posts etc....) that has had a look at Photoradar - but can't be bothered with it! Anyhow, I'd forgotten about here,  a link to my website was very kindly added here to the links page ages ago and I meant to join then, but time and all that stuff!! Better late than never anyhow!!

Ok, so about me, I'm Julie from Norfolk (UK) a nearly 38yr old stay at home mum, married for 19yrs and have 4 children aged between 5 and 15. I do insect macro photography occasionally trying out other subjects, but I'm no good - give me an insect any day!! I use a Canon Powershot S5IS with a Raynox dcr 250 macro lens thingummy, ummmm that's it really!!

TC
Julie!!

Colin

Welcome Julie. Don't forget to post some of your insects in the gallery ;)

JCoePhotography

Hello Colin - I've just posted 1!!  :)

Alfonso_Frisk

Hello Julie
Welcome to CC
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Oldboy

Welcome Ladycompact/Julie.  ;D
Always loved your macro shots, most of which were stunning.  :tup:

greypoint

Chris P

JCoePhotography

Thank you for the warm welcome and thanx oldboy!!  ;)

TC
Julie.

irv_b

Hi Julie welcome
I too was envious of your photos being totally crap at macro so will be glad to see some of your pics here :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Damon

Welcome Julie :tup: From another Norfolk born & bread  :D
Damon.

bones615

Hi Julie & Damon

That makes 3 from Norfolk, I was born & lived in Norwich till I was 14, then I was moved over the border into Suffolk.

Simon

Damon

Quote from: bones615 on August 25, 2009, 05:44:53 PM
Hi Julie & Damon

That makes 3 from Norfolk, I was born & lived in Norwich till I was 14, then I was moved over the border into Suffolk.

Simon
Where about`s in suffolk are you, Simon. I`m in Bradwell, Gt Yarmouth.
Damon.

bones615

Quote from: damondph on August 25, 2009, 07:14:07 PM
Quote from: bones615 on August 25, 2009, 05:44:53 PM
Hi Julie & Damon

Simon
Where about`s in suffolk are you, Simon. I`m in Bradwell, Gt Yarmouth.

I am in Stowmarket nr Ipswich, although I have little interest in football my green & yellow hat gets some strange & dirty looks around here (until the end of last season that is!!).
You are quite close to my in laws who live in Corton, do you have any recommendations for places to go & take pics when I am out that way.

JCoePhotography

:2funny: Us Norfolk folk get everywhere!!

Oldboy

Quote from: konia09 on August 25, 2009, 08:33:59 PM
:2funny: Us Norfolk folk get everywhere!!
No need to worry as we have good pest control on this site!  :doh: :legit:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.