• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 38
  • Total: 38
Wish
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

Quote from: Oldboy on September 27, 2014, 08:01:15 PM
Quote from: jinky on September 27, 2014, 09:57:06 AM
I don`t mind seeing some of your shots Alan. I`m sure they`ll not be snaps. Mind you I`m not sure I want to see your "dilapidated groynes"  :D.
I`m excited because I`ve just booked a trip to Cambodia / Vietnam for next  February. Last few weddings this year should cover it for us! Had a few health scares these last few months that seem resolved (at least the big C has been ruled out) that have stopped us doing anything big so it should be wonderful and I`ll get more holiday snaps too. Cornwall and Spain this month first though - life is just one big holiday sometimes!

Wasting all that money when you could be buying a super lens?  :P

Cambodia/Vietnam! Isn't that where the USA used Agent Orange?  :'(

I think the leaves have grown back since OB. I've heard that Vietnam is a very beautiful place.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Graham

Quote from: spinner on September 28, 2014, 09:29:04 PM
I don`t mind seeing some of your shots Alan. I`m sure they`ll not be snaps. Mind you I`m not sure I want to see your "dilapidated groynes"  :D.
I`m excited because I`ve just booked a trip to Cambodia / Vietnam for next  February. Last few weddings this year should cover it for us! Had a few health scares these last few months that seem resolved (at least the big C has been ruled out) that have stopped us doing anything big so it should be wonderful and I`ll get more holiday snaps too. Cornwall and Spain this month first though - life is just one big holiday sometimes!

I think the leaves have grown back since OB. I've heard that Vietnam is a very beautiful place.

Friends over the road went for three weeks in the summer. They loved it and are going back.
  It did help that their daughter works over there (Vietnam) and acted as a guide, showing them the best ways to get food and drink etc.  :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on September 29, 2014, 07:05:24 AM
Quote from: spinner on September 28, 2014, 09:29:04 PM

Friends over the road went for three weeks in the summer. They loved it and are going back.
  It did help that their daughter works over there (Vietnam) and acted as a guide, showing them the best ways to get food and drink etc.  :tup:

A friend of mine from Australia, has been there several times and loves it. It's a fairly popular holiday destination these days.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Entered my first bigger competition for a while and just had an email saying I've won and wanting to present award at the Civic Hall with The mayor. Shame I'm in Cornwall that week as I'd liked to have had tea with the mayor and take the mickey as I couldn't do when I used to work with senior councillors  ;). Only a small  cash prize and they want to use that and the other image I entered as cover in next magazine but as it is an educational charity working to tackle racism in schools etc happy to do that - even with creative commons licence. They'd  only been sat on my hard drive for 2 years anyway.

Reinardina

Pity about the tea, that would really have been the icing on the cake. Congratulations on winning.

Graham

Well done Jinkers old chap!

WMMFGT?
                    Taking the dog for a walk, saw a girl coming down the path on  her micro scooter at a rate of knots!

I say "Girl", she was sixty if she was a day, grey hair, tweedy outfit, the lot.
                    I'm going to be like that if I ever grow up!
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on October 01, 2014, 04:22:44 PM
Well done Jinkers old chap!

WMMFGT?
                    Taking the dog for a walk, saw a girl coming down the path on  her micro scooter at a rate of knots!

I say "Girl", she was sixty if she was a day, grey hair, tweedy outfit, the lot.

Why wait?

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Oldboy

Well done jinky.  :tup:

Quote from: Graham on October 01, 2014, 04:22:44 PM
WMMFGT?

You mean like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbhA41I40h8   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

spikeyjen

Been shortlisted for an image in a magazine - first time ever (happy dance here)

Reinardina

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Oldboy

Quote from: spikeyjen on October 01, 2014, 10:47:54 PM
Been shortlisted for an image in a magazine - first time ever (happy dance here)

Well done spikeyjen.  :tup:

jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.