• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 32
  • Total: 32
wex
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Great stuff Graham! Well done, and good luck with the 'career move.'

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on October 04, 2013, 10:47:38 AM

(It did have a 300mm 2.8 nailed on the front!).  :tup:

With the bayonet fitting on mine, I don't need the nails!  :uglystupid2:

Well done.  :tup:

ABERS

Sounds great Graham, should be a laugh as well. I thought Alexei Sayle was dead, well he died a death the last time I saw him. :-[

Hinfrance

Congrats Graham. Hours of fun, except for Brigstocke, obviously.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

I want one of these cameras!!!

Set on a Chilean mountaintop, and slated for completion by the early 2020s, the 8.4-meter LSST will be equipped with a 3.2-billion-pixel digital camera that will scan 20 billion cosmological objects 800 times apiece over the course of a decade.  :P

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on October 04, 2013, 08:39:41 PM
I want one of these cameras!!!

Set on a Chilean mountaintop, and slated for completion by the early 2020s, the 8.4-meter LSST will be equipped with a 3.2-billion-pixel digital camera that will scan 20 billion cosmological objects 800 times apiece over the course of a decade.  :P

Well ... Christmas is just around the corner!   :D

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

Quote from: Graham on October 04, 2013, 10:47:38 AM
  The venue I do my gigpicery for have asked that I "Do" the comedy shows as well. I thought getting the necessary credentials would be a problem, I mean, why would they let a bloke in with a camera?
  In the next month or so I've got Sean Hughes, Markus Brigstocke, Ardal O'Hanlon, Stephen K Amos, Alexei Sayle, Jason Manford  (Not keen on him) and Greg Davies.
  Still waiting to hear from Ken Dodd's Diddy Men!
  Did Ed Byrne last night, what a nice bloke considering he must meet so many people fleetingly and given the fact that he was part way through a 64 night tour with barely a day off.
  He asked to hold my camera when chatting before the show, it damn near put his back out! (It did have a 300mm 2.8 nailed on the front!).  :tup:

Nice one Graham, well done.  :tup:  Hey we are expecting some exclusive pics here at CC.  8)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Matthew

What a cracking insurance company that we took our home insurance with. Not only when I broke my laptop did they issue a £600 voucher for me to get a replacement of my choice, they also offered to send me back my hard drive from the duff laptop for £35. Now I thought that was to pay for the handling, but I got it back today installed by an engineer in an aluminium hard case with a usb lead and full instructions on how to access all my old files. Bonus is, once I transfer them onto my new laptop I will have a 500gb portable hard drive to use for my photo's......That's a result in my book.
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Hinfrance

Finished splitting and stacking 7 cubic metres of wood ready for the winter.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spinner

Quote from: Hinfrance on October 07, 2013, 07:29:16 PM

Bought a mobile home in Florida, I'm ready for the winter too.  :legit:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on October 09, 2013, 02:51:06 AM
Quote from: Hinfrance on October 07, 2013, 07:29:16 PM

I thought you would buy a log cabin. If it gets too cold then you would have a ready supply of fuel.  :doh:

Hinfrance

Quote from: spinner on October 09, 2013, 02:51:06 AM

You need to change your forum name to 'snowbird' then ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

jinky

Never underestimate the value of giving feedback - good or bad. People on Facebook might have thought me on commission for the positive feedback I have given the Holiday Place for some great trips to Egypt, India and South Africa in my "gap" 18 months. The other week in a review I was requested to complete I mentioned that their South African reps were not up to their usual standard. Invisible to us and lacking a couple of times. Today the Holiday Place phoned to thank me and say they have changed their support company in SA and added that in addition they would be giving us a tour booked in Cuba for as a goodwill gesture. Wasn't even a real complaint and I'm £200 better off! The Holiday Place are a cool company.

spikeyjen

I'm a happy happy happy little camper today, out of 10 images submitted to our local show I got 3 firsts/ 2 seconds and a third, and also won the agriculture photo section, that means my image goes into the state comp.
Also got some scrapbooking prizes so doubly happy!!

Oldboy

Quote from: spikeyjen on October 18, 2013, 09:55:52 AM
I'm a happy happy happy little camper today, out of 10 images submitted to our local show I got 3 firsts/ 2 seconds and a third, and also won the agriculture photo section, that means my image goes into the state comp.
Also got some scrapbooking prizes so doubly happy!!

Well done Jen.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.