• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 32
  • Total: 32
bhphotovideo
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

A belated welcome back from me too Keith :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

The rare and sudden outbreak of common sense in parliament last night.  :tup:

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Quote from: ABERS on August 30, 2013, 07:04:25 AM
The rare and sudden outbreak of common sense in parliament last night.  :tup:

Somehow I doubt they did it for the right reasons. I smell the reek of political opportunism. But then I knew several MPs from each of the main parties (was once part of my job) and a more loathsome self centred bunch of nasty, greedy, and if I'm honest, thick, set of individuals would be hard to find*

*Two of them are still in Parliament I believe.

** I did meet a nice one once. Old school 'one nation' Conservative. Lovely lady. Voted out, obviously, had no killer instinct.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

krennon

WMMFGT

IT'S FRIDAY WOOHOO lazy day tomorrow with the Mrs then off up to London on Sunday hopefully get some shots in the can as Mrs F is working on Sunday which is kind of a downer but can't be helped...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

ABERS

Had an Email telling me that I've had an image accepted for inclusion in Portfolio Three, a book published every three years by the RPS. Only reward is a complimentary copy worth £25, still it'll look good on the coffee table.  8)

See http://www.rps.org/journals/Portfolio-series

It will be on sale from mid September from the RPS.

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: ABERS on August 31, 2013, 03:40:22 PM
Had an Email telling me that I've had an image accepted for inclusion in Portfolio Three, a book published every three years by the RPS. Only reward is a complimentary copy worth £25, still it'll look good on the coffee table.  8)

See http://www.rps.org/journals/Portfolio-series

It will be on sale from mid September from the RPS.

Congratulations Alan
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

May I add mine too?

Congratulations!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

ABERS

Last Night of the Proms .

Rule Brittania, Land of Hope and Glory, Jerusalem , magic!

Plus You'll Never Walk Alone, especially for us Liverpool supporters.

The missus and me signing along at the top of our voices.   :dance:

jinky

Well done Abers! :tup:
Went to see Leonard Cohen at the brand new Leeds Arena last night - much against my will! Not topped myself and actually really enjoyed it. This 78 yr old bloke with a back up of some of the most amazing musicians played for nearly 3 hours with a deeper , richer voice than he had had last time I listened. Great stuff and a lesson in opening up to listen to something different now and agin. Even better our cheapo £25 seats in the gods were upgraded to £75 seats nearer the stage as it was not quite full. :)

donoreo

Seeing mostly clear sky this morning.  My daughters soccer tournament is this weekend and yesterday they played one game in the rain.  It got worse by the second and the wind picked up so they delayed until today.  Everyone was soaked.  We have rest of the games today.  On the upside, the one game they played they won.   

Paul Montgomery

Well done from me too Abers.
WMMFGT - taking the pictures at my sister in law's wedding yesterday - downloading them onto the computer today and confirming that they aren't a pile of rubbish (looking for a smiley that says 'phew what a relief')

spinner

Quote from: jinky on September 08, 2013, 10:38:08 AM
Well done Abers! :tup:
Went to see Leonard Cohen at the brand new Leeds Arena last night - much against my will! Not topped myself and actually really enjoyed it. This 78 yr old bloke with a back up of some of the most amazing musicians played for nearly 3 hours with a deeper , richer voice than he had had last time I listened. Great stuff and a lesson in opening up to listen to something different now and agin. Even better our cheapo £25 seats in the gods were upgraded to £75 seats nearer the stage as it was not quite full. :)

As a Canadian of a certain age, I grew up on Leonard and Gordon Lightfoot. Had to listen to them in school. Now, I have to been in the right mood to listen to either of them, but when that mood strikes I can listen to them for hours.   :)
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.