• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 44
  • Total: 44
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irv_b

Quote from: ABERS on September 12, 2011, 09:55:27 AM
Reading amongst all the comments on the BBC's news site about the much heralded Bank Regulation changes, a change that shoud be included bsuggested by someone called Arnold

'The banks should do something about those little biros attached to chains as well. The chain is never long enough'

Wonderful!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

;D ;D ;D
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Oldboy

Reading amongst all the comments on the BBC's news site about the much heralded Bank Regulation changes, a change that shoud be included bsuggested by someone called Arnold

'The banks should do something about those little biros attached to chains as well. The chain is never long enough'

Ah! Now that's the way to solve the countries problems and work for the chainmakers too!  :2funny: :tup:

rksmith51

Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

deetus

WMMFGT is actually having time to visit this site again.
For the past year i've had a job that literally took over my life, no time for anything other than work and sleep. Anyway thats all over now and starting to enjoy life again. The camera's been out of the bag - its amazing how you forget how to use things, i'm having fun relearning though. Hope to post some new pics soon. :)

jinky

Yes sorry to say I`ve not been round much lately either deetus. Well done Bob - I have this terrible thought that you have your D3s strung up on a kite somehwere! Great shot.

WMMFGT - after looking like I was not accepted after all to be a contractor for a big construction firm I shot for  they have now accepted my generic risk assessment form (complete and utter b*******), my insurance evidence and that I can not supply a CRB check and they have to do one to use me!  So this Thursday I`m shooting the official opening of their new academy in Rotherham and Howard webb (referee who invariably makes decisions against Newcastle) and Hayley Taylor (Channel 4s Fairy Godmother) are the celebrity guests doing it. Maybe I`ll miss my shot of Howard and say i didn`t see itlike the Nolan goal he disallowed for us against Fulham and apologised for!  ;)

Hinfrance

Congrats to Bob and Jinky - keeps you both busy  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

hevans

So ... you get a bank free with every pen?

irv_b

Quote from: rksmith51 on September 13, 2011, 10:18:12 AM
Another Kite picture published in the Edinburgh News  :beer:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/NewsFront.aspx?SectionID=8651

Congrats Bob things are really on the up (oops sorry I sound like OB  :-[)

Quote from: jinky on September 13, 2011, 11:39:13 AM
WMMFGT - after looking like I was not accepted after all to be a contractor for a big construction firm I shot for  they have now accepted my generic risk assessment form (complete and utter b*******), my insurance evidence and that I can not supply a CRB check and they have to do one to use me!  So this Thursday I`m shooting the official opening of their new academy in Rotherham and Howard webb (referee who invariably makes decisions against Newcastle) and Hayley Taylor (Channel 4s Fairy Godmother) are the celebrity guests doing it. Maybe I`ll miss my shot of Howard and say i didn`t see itlike the Nolan goal he disallowed for us against Fulham and apologised for!  ;)

Great stuff Paul hope all goes well and you get more stuff from it! :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

jimthetrain

More of an amused rather than feel good, but if you go to google maps and click Get Directions and use China as your starting point and Taiwan as your destination, then read no. 56.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Oldboy

Quote from: jimthetrain on September 14, 2011, 01:27:42 PM
More of an amused rather than feel good, but if you go to google maps and click Get Directions and use China as your starting point and Taiwan as your destination, then read no. 56.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Almost surreal!  :2funny: :2funny:

jinky

Graham

Quote from: Oldboy on September 14, 2011, 08:00:17 PM
Quote from: jimthetrain on September 14, 2011, 01:27:42 PM

Almost surreal!  :2funny: :2funny:
What were you looking for to find that?
                Graham. :-X
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on September 13, 2011, 11:39:13 AM
Yes sorry to say I`ve not been round much lately either deetus. Well done Bob - I have this terrible thought that you have your D3s strung up on a kite somehwere! Great shot.

Congratulations Jinky!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Reinardina

What made me feel good today is that I finally decided to 'hand in my notice' to the PR weekly competition. For the time being anyway.

It was taking over my life and did not leave me any time to try new photographic avenues.

The relief is overwhelming; didn't fully realise I had become that addicted.

Starting a ten week photography course for beginners/improvers coming Saturday, I hope that that will also cause some 'feel good' moments. Or preferably days and weeks!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: deetus on September 13, 2011, 10:19:47 AM
WMMFGT is actually having time to visit this site again.
For the past year i've had a job that literally took over my life, no time for anything other than work and sleep. Anyway thats all over now and starting to enjoy life again. The camera's been out of the bag - its amazing how you forget how to use things, i'm having fun relearning though. Hope to post some new pics soon. :)

Glad to have you back. Remember, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.  ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.