• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 52
  • Total: 52
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Quote from: ABERS on July 16, 2011, 08:04:22 AM
This
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/14166374.stm

I always go through a routine similar to this before embarking on a landscape session, using my tripod ( I knew I bought it for something  ???)
I don't smoke, so I replace the cigar with a banana. It's all to do with balance you know. 8)
Post of the year so far! :2funny:
                Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

krennon

Superb Alan absolutely superb  :2funny:
Mebbe we should organise a shoot in Hyde Park and all stand there limbering up with tripods/monopods and lonnnnnng lenses like Alan says as he can obviously show us how to do it properly...
Flash mob at Hyde Park next weekend anyone?  ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

bones615

Just home from a 2 week holiday, proper tea - in a mug! comfy bed, telly you can see from the other side of the room. Enjoyed the holiday but pleased to be back to my home comforts, even the weather has not spoiled it.

Simon

Oldboy

Quote from: bones615 on July 18, 2011, 10:18:25 AM
Just home from a 2 week holiday, proper tea - in a mug! comfy bed, telly you can see from the other side of the room. Enjoyed the holiday but pleased to be back to my home comforts, even the weather has not spoiled it.

Simon

Know how you feel as I prefer to be at home.  :tup:

Glad you had a great time.  ;D

krennon

Got an E-Mail from Jonathan confirming I can post piccys from the shoot the other week so they are now on my flickr page, only cos' I haven't got round to resizing them for the gallery here so if you wanna have a look shoot on over to my flickr page....

minky_monkey

Fixed a niggling problem on the 7D this afternoon.  The internal flash hasn't been working for ages, so I decided to have a look on google for known problems.

Fixed it in about five seconds.  Dicky microswitch.

Oldboy

Quote from: minky_monkey on July 19, 2011, 05:18:08 PM

Yoy have a switch on your Dicky - Cool.  :2funny: :legit:

Graham

Quote from: Oldboy on July 19, 2011, 06:44:19 PM

One imagines that you have to wind your's up OldBoy! :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on July 19, 2011, 08:41:54 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on July 19, 2011, 06:44:19 PM

One imagines that you have to wind your's up OldBoy! :2funny:

How did you know it was clockwork?  :2funny: :2funny:

spinner

Quote from: bones615 on July 18, 2011, 10:18:25 AM

Simon

I know the feeling, just back from a 4 day venture into the U.S. Hotel beds just don't match up to a bed already molded to your contours.

Oh and if you ever get a chance to drive "the most scenic route in the U.S." Route 6 Pennsylvania? Don't, it's not. What a waste of time. Took my camera didn't get one shot off.
Firstly saw nothing worth photographing, secondly this 'scenic route' has no place to pull over and stop.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Hinfrance

Spent three hours changing the cam chain tensioner on the little Merc. The old one was totally seized. Awkward job, very fiddly indeed, but hopefully has saved the engine (and thus the entire car) from the scrap heap.

Now for a little liquid reward . .  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Had my :beer: and now on my afternoon cup of tea, after chainsawing out, some new lintels from a large old oak trunk that has been down for a few years   :)  Just the job, now I need my boys to help me lift and carry them to store and season a bit more, before they are finally inserted into the stonework. 'Boys'  :dance: shucks they have  :legit: - Tomorrow will do  ;D
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

rksmith51

After days of intermittent rain I finally got to take some pictures  :) , I'm easily pleased.
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

anglefire

Not today, but the last few days, I have agreed a start date for a new job, which means I have a few weeks from the end of my current one to the start of the new one to sort stuff out and get some Photography done :tup:

The sad bit is that I wasn't planning to change jobs, but hey ho, just about getting over it.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

krennon

Just got back yesterday from a weekend at my parents, nice to see them and had a good weekend but it's nice to be home with the wife and the pussycats, and in my own bed, and decent coffee...can't beat being home....

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.