• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 45
  • Total: 45
bhphotovideo
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krennon

OKAY so been made redundant, been offered a compromise agreement which basically means I come away with quite a bit more than I expected as long as I get a solicitor to check it over and sign the paperwork to say that they have advised me it's ok....but I have to get this done tomorrow or Monday at the latest but effectively means I don't have to work notice and come out with more than I thought I would.....so serious job hunting commenced yesterday, basically my last day was today with the exception of going back to drop off the paperwork....now if I can get a job straight away, I can save the pay off....

Any qualified solicitors on here that would read my compromise agreement, sign the sheet and send it back to me for a low rate let me know  ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Graham

Hi Keith.
               I believe Happypadler is "in the trade" may be worth a PM.
                     Either way, good luck with it.
                                    Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Beaux Reflets

Getting a couple of hours in to shoot a new crop of the Coprinus Aqueous (before the rain came and ended the parade). Some nice early shots to process adding weight to the info on my web site  :tup: 100 plus images to scan through, before expanding the Vanishing mushroom page.   ;D
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

irv_b

Sorry to hear of the job loss Keith I hope it all turns round for you sooner rather than later.

WMMFGT
One of my Aunts has arrived from Barbados to stay for a couple of weeks before she goes on a cruise around the Med!
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

spinner

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! My family got together and got me an iPad 2!!
I don't have it yet (thanks to the the mail strike) but they gave me a magazine to prep me! ;D ;D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Graham

Quote from: spinner on June 17, 2011, 11:53:23 PM
Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! My family got together and got me an iPad 2!!
I don't have it yet (thanks to the the mail strike) but they gave me a magazine to prep me! ;D ;D

:D 8) :tup: :beer: :dance:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

picsfor

Happy Birthday Spin, i too got an iPad2 for my birthday - and you know what, it's pretty darn quick at downloading pics from the camera compared with the previous version.
You can also assess with greater accuracy if the pic has worked (focus and camera shake can be seen easily), and it makes a great platform for showing off your work at its best.

That's just from a tog point. So much more you can do with it - but each person moulds it to their needs.

Enjoy...

ps  - mine was the 64gb non 3g model, my iPhone personal hotspot provides great internet access when needed

Oldboy

Hinfrance

And a happy birthday from me too.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spinner

Thanks fellas. I think it's the 32 gig one. It might even have the 3G set up. My daughter talked about the data streaming. As I had planned to buy a refurbed 16 gig this is way way better!! ;D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Just Dave

Happy Belated Birthday Spin  :tup:  :beer:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

greypoint

Quote from: Oldboy on June 15, 2011, 08:05:10 PM
Quote from: greypoint on June 14, 2011, 10:03:45 AM
...have done my best to ensure fine weekend weather by ordering a WR lens for my WR Pentax bodies   :dance: :dance:

According to the forecast for the weekend you failed!  :D

you have no faith ... it rained as we were setting up yesterday but apart from one light shower it stayed dry for all the time I was taking pictures....forecast looks reasonably hopeful for today too  :dance: :dance:

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on June 19, 2011, 07:13:33 AM
...have done my best to ensure fine weekend weather by ordering a WR lens for my WR Pentax bodies   :dance: :dance:

you have no faith ... it rained as we were setting up yesterday but apart from one light shower it stayed dry for all the time I was taking pictures....forecast looks reasonably hopeful for today too  :dance: :dance:

We had heavy rain here yesterday in which I was caught.  :'(

irv_b

Quote from: Oldboy on June 19, 2011, 09:28:43 AM
Quote from: greypoint on June 19, 2011, 07:13:33 AM

We had heavy rain here yesterday in which I was caught.  :'(

Me also OB :( a real heavy downpour which included hailstones when I was in the only place without any real cover :doh
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Skhilled

The kids have not bothered me much today! LOL
Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.