• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
millets
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greypoint

I had one about 3 years ago when they first came out - can't remember now how many times I ran out of battery though! I'll get a spare off ebay. The K-5 is more comfortable for me an will remain my walkaround/birds/indoor/low light/action camera - the K20D will be good back up plus the general dog stuff etc.  i'm selling my K-X - although it's a nice little camera the controls are menu led and so different from the K-5 I end up getting confused when changing from camera to camera - old age I suppose  :doh:

Graham

Quote from: greypoint on June 10, 2011, 02:23:32 PM
old age I suppose  :doh:

Yes. That'll be it!

Just to bring some light and shade to my previous compliment. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

greypoint

Whilst doing one of my regular slots at our re-homing centre yesterday we had a visit from Max and his owners - we re-homed him nearly three years ago. He's gained a bit of weight and a few grey hairs and also behaves a bit better. By coincidence, when I took his original pictures for the web site 3 years ago it was with a K20D and Tamron 70-200....and yesterday had my new K20D and 70-200 attached to take the updates  8)

Just Dave

Hi

Back from Kefalonia had a fab time hired a car so we could do the island to death and we did heres a shot of a Sunset Lighthouse Argostoli and the same place during the day

Sunset Lighthouse Argostoli  Kefalonia Greek Island by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

krennon

Came back on Friday from a few days in Somerset, staying in a lovely little cottage in a beautiful village called Nunney, only 3 miles from Frome which is a lovely town, and actually has some proper shops in it some really interesting "Vintage" and "Retro" shops.
The main reason for going to this part of the world was to go to Longleat Safari Park, and despite some slightly dodgy weather we managed to have a great time and I got some what I think are good shots of the wildlife at Longleat (posted some shots in the gallery) rested and relaxed, back to work tomorrow, but I've already made dinner for tonight, tidied up a bit and edited some photos so a productive morning already... :tup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Oldboy

Looks like you both had a good time.  :tup:

Cracking series of photos Dave.  ;D

greypoint

...finding espisodes of The Tripods on youtube..... :beer:

krennon

OB thanks for the comments on my shots  :tup:

Managed to update the file info on my shots in the gallery so there is a description on them now.

Wmmfgt woke up on time to get up, as back to work today in fact just about to head off now, might be able to log in from work not sure yet see how the day goes  ;)

Beaux Reflets

Four weeks ago my daughter started to borrow my camera. Most annoying as I have to keep resetting the diopter as her eyesight is better than mine  :'(  And now with her getting a grasp of the art, we have our own ongoing inhouse competition. :-X  :tup:  :beer:  :dance:

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

krennon

Ok been in the office for approx 1/2 an hour and have got it down to 740 unread e-mails....not bad and that was with out of office turned on......and most of them I have to check for holiday forms etc....gonna be a busy day reading e-mails I guess.... ;)

greypoint

...have done my best to ensure fine weekend weather by ordering a WR lens for my WR Pentax bodies   :dance: :dance:

Just Dave

Quote from: Oldboy on June 13, 2011, 09:19:00 PM

Thanks OB for the kind words on my images, we had a fab time on holiday :tup:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

greypoint

Quote from: Just Dave on June 14, 2011, 04:40:04 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on June 13, 2011, 09:19:00 PM

Thanks OB for the kind words on my images, we had a fab time on holiday :tup:

super shots

Just Dave

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on June 14, 2011, 10:03:45 AM
...have done my best to ensure fine weekend weather by ordering a WR lens for my WR Pentax bodies   :dance: :dance:

According to the forecast for the weekend you failed!  :D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.