• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
Wish
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

irv_b

WMMFGT
These signature lines popping up everywhere are making me chuckle! :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Mick

Quote from: Graham on April 01, 2011, 02:44:12 PM
   WMWFGT?
                      We've had a knackerd Bosch garden shredder in the garage for a year or so. When you run it , it sounds like it has a dry, shatterd bearing.
                      Just decided to strip it down to see if there was anything salvagable (And to make it easyer to fit in the bin!)
                      Turns out the fan thingy had slipped on the splines causing the fan blades to catch on the caseing making a noise like a high speed football rattle!
                      Slide it back in place with a bit of superglue on the spindle and its as good as new!  :dance:
                                     Graham. :tup:

Done that many a time Graham.  That's exactly how I'd fix it.   It's a common fault with some of the older Bosch shredders. especially the AXT 2200.    All those Torx screws get on your nerves after a while though.  (a cordless screwdriver is my friend) :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Jonathan

Quote from: jinky on April 01, 2011, 05:43:27 AM
I`ve decided to make it all official and am now operating as a fully registered, fully insured business. Just completed an official  contractor form for a company picking up a lucrative contract with housing organisations In leeds and doing my first job for them at 7.30 this morning. be main ly doing publicity and revising my website this month but the plan is to try to give it a go for the next 12 months and see where it takes me on a semi-pro basis. If it works fine, if not it`s not the end of the world and it`s back to the obsessive hobby.  ;)
www.photographybypauldishman.co.uk - for all your photographic needs  :D

Ooo can't believe I missed this.  'grats.

Site looks v. cool.  Like the girls in the mall pics - but they need to be in fewer galleries ;)
It's Guest's round

jinky

Cheers Jonathan. Yes my task today is to re-jig my webiste a bit. Going to be mainly doing that and sortin g out advertising this month as I`m not quite fit enough for big jobs - not that I`ll turn any down.

michaelb104

Quote from: jinky on April 05, 2011, 11:31:37 AM
Cheers Jonathan. Yes my task today is to re-jig my webiste a bit. Going to be mainly doing that and sortin g out advertising this month as I`m not quite fit enough for big jobs - not that I`ll turn any down.

Just caught up with your news Paul, good luck and hope it all goes well  :tup:
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

bones615

New TV arrived from a small local company, £100 dearer than amazon but they threw in 5 yr warranty, delivered next working day & unpacked/installed for free. No pushy sales person, cant praise them highly enough.
The old one needed another £300 board so its now on Ebay for spares.

Simon

skellum

Quote from: jinky on April 05, 2011, 11:31:37 AM

If you don't mind people knowing where you are then get yourself onto Google Maps. It is very good free advertising. Also look up all the free listing sites to get your name about on the internet. If you go onto my website  www.lancashirephotography.com   second page " Our Services " you will see a map link....... Good Luck.. :tup:

Graham

Quote from: admin on April 05, 2011, 07:47:08 AM
Quote from: Graham on April 01, 2011, 02:44:12 PM
   WMWFGT?
                      We've had a knackerd Bosch garden shredder in the garage for a year or so. When you run it , it sounds like it has a dry, shatterd bearing.
                      Just decided to strip it down to see if there was anything salvagable (And to make it easyer to fit in the bin!)
                      Turns out the fan thingy had slipped on the splines causing the fan blades to catch on the caseing making a noise like a high speed football rattle!
                      Slide it back in place with a bit of superglue on the spindle and its as good as new!  :dance:
                                     Graham. :tup:

Done that many a time Graham.  That's exactly how I'd fix it.   It's a common fault with some of the older Bosch shredders. especially the AXT 2200.    All those Torx screws get on your nerves after a while though.  (a cordless screwdriver is my friend) :tup:
Hi Mick.
                           I never thought to ask you if it could be repaired. :uglystupid2:
                           I did wonder how many folks have taken them to the dump!. And a big :tup: re the cordless scewdriver! Iv'e got two DeWalt jobbies. (Did you know that if you hold one in each hand down by your sides and squeeze the triggers alternatley as you walk all stiff legged, you look and sound like a robot! :2funny:)
                                    As Ever.   Graham.

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on April 05, 2011, 04:58:38 PM
(Did you know that if you hold one in each hand down by your sides and squeeze the triggers alternatley as you walk all stiff legged, you look and sound like a robot! :2funny:)
                                    As Ever.   Graham.

Is this why you do gig shots at night, as you aren't safe to be let out in daylight?  :2funny: :legit:

Graham

Quote from: Oldboy on April 05, 2011, 07:25:05 PM
Quote from: Graham on April 05, 2011, 04:58:38 PM
(Did you know that if you hold one in each hand down by your sides and squeeze the triggers alternatley as you walk all stiff legged, you look and sound like a robot! :2funny:)
                                    As Ever.   Graham.

Is this why you do gig shots at night, as you aren't safe to be let out in daylight?  :2funny: :legit:
Wachoosayin Mr.  :knuppel2:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

krennon

wmmfgt the sun is shining and if I didn't have to go shopping at lunchtime I'd be going to Richmond Park to see if the deer are out to play....and to get out of the office for a bit....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Oldboy

The old saying, "One Swallow doesn't a summer make". That's OK as I saw seven of these today.  ;D :tup:

Click for bigger size.

krennon

Great shot OB love the colours nicely seen  :tup:

krennon

wmmfgt

The boss bought us breakfast from the sandwich shop up the road BLT Baguette no butter just some mayo lubbly jubbly  :tup:
The sun is shining, it feels like it's about 20 degrees outside, its' Friday....
My parents are coming up from Devon tomorrow to stay for a few days and as I've not seen my mum for over a year (dad came up last Aug but mum stayed at home) I'm really looking forward to seeing them both, spoke to Dad on wednesday and he's got a minolta lens for me that he got cheap... :tup:
We're meeting up with my brother and nephew on Sunday for lunch, not seen my bro for about 3 months... :beer:
And I've got Monday and Tuesday off work  ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.