• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 39
  • Total: 39
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Yeah, what they all said. And you never know . . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

WMMFG? Just watched Sam and Mark on CBBC (I have a nine year old daughter) - brilliant, especially the 'hedz' sketches. Obama, Gok Wan and Gordon Ramsey as international trouble shooters - priceless.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

Quote from: jinky on October 08, 2010, 02:38:36 PM

Looking at the exotic locations and more classic landscapes in with mine I don`t expect to get any further but at least my effort at putting up a peopled landscape to try to mark it out  made some impression.  :)

Looking good Jinky. Fingers crossed. :tup:

Oldboy

spinner

WMFGT? Posted queries on 2 separate forums today on 2 separate issues. One on Adobe relating getting updated Camera Raw working and the 2nd on Ubuntu forums relating to finding the directory tree for a Windows program I was running using WINE (a windows emulation program) Not only did I get prompt responses to both, both responses helped me fix my issues.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

irv_b

Well done Bob and Jinky for get the nod on your respective images  :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Jonathan

[Well it was Saturday, but I'm trying to give up the internet at the w/e]

Did a HELP portrait shoot for a youth club.  Really was a lot of fun.  One of the best bits was trying to get a group of 11 in front of a 6 foot background.  There were 4 photography "stations" and all the punters got their pics dumped unedited onto CD. They were encouraged to give a donation to the centre.  I found out later that they were running some of the snaps on a 10 foot projection TV....

The organisers were really appreciative and kept us fed all day.

Oh, and one of them is getting married in a couple of weeks and didn't have a photographer.  Lucky I had my iPad with me...............
It's Guest's round

Eileen

Well done Jonathan. I'd have liked to take part but have no free time just now.

WMMFGT? The Chilean Miners footage.  ;D :tup: I hope the rescue continues to go smoothly.

rksmith51

Yes I second that, much quicker than they first thought but still a very long time to be down there, good luck to them.
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Oldboy

Fully agree and wonderful news.  :beer: :beer: :tup:

spinner

Just watched some of it now, amazing stuff and nice it's 2 month ahead of the predictions.  :)
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

krennon

couldn't agree more, I just hope they cope alright with all the press pressure etc and let's see how long it takes before Hollywood make the movie of course it'll be set in America though....glad to see it's going well though and I hope they all recover from the ordeal fully.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Jonathan

Well the website's been slammed today.  Busiest day ever.  Fortunately Super Cache has done a beautiful job and pages are still rendering nice and quick.

Had a dig around to see where all the traffic has been coming from.  Turns out somebody put a shout out on Twitter about it.  Some bloke called Vincent Laforet.....
It's Guest's round

anglefire

Quote from: Jonathan on October 15, 2010, 06:53:12 PM
Well the website's been slammed today.  Busiest day ever.  Fortunately Super Cache has done a beautiful job and pages are still rendering nice and quick.

Had a dig around to see where all the traffic has been coming from.  Turns out somebody put a shout out on Twitter about it.  Some bloke called Vincent Laforet.....

Oh the Canon video man  :tup:

If you have half the success of him, you will have it made  :2funny:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

jimthetrain

WMMFGT   I'm a bit behind so one day last week really
I saw the scousers and the miners celebrating and thought Thatcher had died. :2funny: Alas not. :-\
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.