• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
Wish
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Can't imagine how you could have got that idea Irv  ;D
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

Getting out into the garden in beautiful sunshine for a tidy up. All those little plants poking through the soil letting you know Spring is about to spring. All followed up with a scrumptious bacon butty (brown sauce of course) and some strong hot tea. :tup:

Why do I have the feeling that getting out of bed tomorrow morning will be a little creaky? :o

Jonathan

Just booked an amazing shoot.

Can't say too much about it ATM but I achieved one of my goals for 2010 a "few" months early :)
It's Guest's round

picsfor

ABERS

Got my second Blurb book today, Observations, and am very pleased with the quality and finish. Been working it on and off for a few weeks whilst I've been housebound with the weather.

You can find it on

www.blurb.com/user/store/abers

Hope you'll take a look and let me know what you think.

picsfor

Finally got some pictures with blue sky in them.
(Also got several blisters as i wondered around London getting the pics).
Also, walked around half of London and never got stopped once either by the boys in blue or the plastic boys in blue.

A good day. 259 pictures - now to go through them and reject 250 of them  :tup: ::)

spinner

Quote from: ABERS on March 02, 2010, 10:28:59 PM
Got my second Blurb book today, Observations, and am very pleased with the quality and finish. Been working it on and off for a few weeks whilst I've been housebound with the weather.

You can find it on

www.blurb.com/user/store/abers

Hope you'll take a look and let me know what you think.

What a neat idea Alan. Your photos are terrific as always. (at the least the ones you show us  ;D )
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

irv_b

Alan, what can I say but another collection of terrific shots all of the highest quality, aptly titled :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Verb

looking through my booty from a recent auction.

a Vanguard Tripod with giottos head, floor to ceiling telescopic background support system, a couple of old softboxes (not sure if they'll fit my lights) 4 umbrellas (think it's 3 reflective, one shoot-through), 3 light stands, an old Bowens monolight and a shedload of filters (a lot of Cokin P and A's and compatible, think there's about 40 filters altogether)...all for a staggering £100

Oldboy

AOL has just increased my download speed by 4x.  :tup:

michaelb104

New toy arrived today, Sigma 17-70 F2.8-4 I only ordered it yesterday  :)

Cannot take it out for a test run though, work is getting in the way  :(
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

anglefire

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

ABERS

Whilst looking for information for something I'm putting together I stumbled across this.
http://www.guy-sports.com/humor/pictures/clever_photographs.htm

I expect it has been highlighted before, apologies if it has.

jimthetrain

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.