• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 99
  • Total: 100
  • Mick
  • Google (AdSense)
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Lunar Eclipse

Started by guest4, February 19, 2008, 01:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4

Just to remind everybody that its the lunar eclipse this week, approx 0030hrs - 0600hrs GMT 21 Feb. However bear in mind those are first thing in the morning times so its really kind of Wednesday night, starting just after midnight.

Anyone gonna be shooting it?Its my first one with a big lens so I'm hoping for some half decent results.

Only problem is, it looks like the weather's changing from clear to cloudy some time between Wed and Thur ie bang when its all happening so it'll be touch and go.

raist

nobody buy a lens or scope for this, otherwise it will be jinxed, evrytime I make an effort since the first time I watched the Leonids it rains :(

Simple

Fog has not lifted here yet. It has been pea soup since 10pm last night.

raist

glorious day here in the forest of dean  :D

Mick

Thanks for the Info Andy.

I can just about see my hand in front of me.  Bloomin Fog.  >:(
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Colin

Andy thanks for the info but it will be a bit late for me to be up because of where I live and we have cloudy nights at the moment. The attached drawing is from the NASA site and 4am is not in my schedule ;)

guest4

Hmmm, weather's lookin a bit touch and go here, sort of clear atm but expected to cloud over later. Will just have to wait and see...

raist

did someone see the event, I was crashed out and never woke up till gone 10am

guest4

Nope. Total cloud cover all night. A*se  >:(

raist

ok hands up, who bought a new piece of kit

Colin

Too cloudy here as well as too early in the morning  :( so I didn't make it. There are some great posts of it though on some of the other boards that I frequent. In the US they had it about 11pm a much more reasonable time ;)

The attached is the best I could manage on Christmas morning as the moon was going down and the sun rising.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.