• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 84
  • Total: 84
  • Bingbot
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hubble Bubble

Started by Just Dave, January 25, 2011, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi

As it was raining again, I made a Bubble tank

So when John came to my house today we had fun and had a go with the bubble tank,

Used my sigma 105 macro, as it was a first go, at first we were looking level with the bubbles, then I noticed it was best to be slightly higher and look down on them, to make the cells stand out better, and give a perspective to the cells

Thanks for looking C+C Welcome

Bubble Cells by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Bubble Cells by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Graham

Have hou got a polarising filter? It could give some interesting results.
                        Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Just Dave

Hi Graham

Urm I have got one but think its a 52mm thread, and the siggy is 58mm, I'll have a look and check. would he;p remove any reflections.

If you have free 58mm one spare you dont want,   :2funny: :legit: 
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Graham

Quote from: Just Dave on January 26, 2011, 08:16:23 AM
Hi Graham

Urm I have got one but think its a 52mm thread, and the siggy is 58mm, I'll have a look and check. would he;p remove any reflections.

If you have free 58mm one spare you dont want,   :2funny: :legit:
I was'nt thinking of removing reflections so much as the cross polarising effects you may be able to achieve. Just hold the polariser you do have in front of your lens and rotate it, see what happens.
      Do I have a spare 58mm? Doubt it!..........Oldboy's probably got a box full. :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Just Dave

Thanks Graham, yeah I'll give the polariser a go see what happens and post the results  :tup: thanks for the idea Im interested in what happens now

LOl have you got any free 58mm polariser Oldboy that need a good home  :legit:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.