• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 85
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 67
  • Total: 67
  • Google (AdSense)
parkcameras
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

Got my 24-105lens back from Canon this morning, all repaired. Posted from here last Thursday, back today. Brilliant service again. Mind you it shouldn't have broken, but has been used alot!

Brother-in-laws had the same basic fault and repair, sent it back with mine and both came back in the same time.

I love CPS membership!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Karen

Bought a new lens woohoo (Canon 10-22mm) I'm still after that 24-105mm :tup:
That was great service really in this day and age

Karen

eh bought another lens (god easy made happy lol) 24-105mm (second hand but pristine)  :dance:

loveclose

Three things:

Logged back on to the site for the first time in ages!!  Site looks great, and even better, my profile's still here!!!

Daughter having passed her driving test recently survived Winchester town centre on her own and came home to tell the tale!

Visited the Mifsuds site - now that may not have been a good thing because there were some decent tempting cams there which made me wonder if I should have a spend.....
The meek shall inherit the earth - if that's ok with everyone else.....

jinky

Forgive me but I am on a high today! 3 things MMFGT -

1. Getting the nod that one of my wedding images is on page 150 of Yorkshire Life magazine, a high end glossy full of sumptuous clothes and high level wedding venues
    2. getting a call from a marketing company preparing a Timothy Taylor`s autumn magazine confirming they want to buy a couple of images from my Pork Pie championship shoot a few months back (
http://photographybypauldishman.blogspot.co.uk/2012_04_01_archive.html)
3. Finding that another magazine was so pleased with my 45 minute coverage of the Paralympian event they got me into that they have used a load on their website and upped my free advert to half a page in their magazine this month.

None of these make me rich of course but it`s nice to see shots in print and know your work is appreciated to keep you going. Of course I still play at it with that free advert being my only publicity out there and fitting in jobs between my travels and trips but might lead to more.  :)
[/list]

Hinfrance

I can see you're very up about all this Paul. Congrats!
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Graham

Nice one Mr Jinky! :tup:

Tomorrow's a big day for me....The new Radio Times comes out, and It's my turn to put the bins out!  :dance:

I'm easy to please. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Karen

Being wrapped up and out for a walk with my 2 year old grandson trying out my new lens  :dance:

Beryl

Getting a new Laptop fof my birthday(today) and getting it sorted out and running smoothly  :)
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Sarasocke

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

ABERS

loveclose

May be starting a new job next week.....watch this space.... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
The meek shall inherit the earth - if that's ok with everyone else.....

Oldboy

Quote from: loveclose on October 03, 2012, 11:10:03 PM
May be starting a new job next week.....watch this space.... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Good luck.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.