• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 102
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 75
  • Total: 75
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Contact Sheet Question

Started by picsfor, October 01, 2009, 01:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

I know Lightroom can print out a contact sheet but i'm trying to find out if it can create a single file that, when viewed, is viewed on the screen like a contact sheet.

I feel sure it can and i've probably spent so much time looking at various help forums etc that i've become blind to the answer - if it possible.

Any suggestions welcome,

Thanks.

Chris P

You could make a pdf file of the contact sheet and view that on the screen.

If you don't have a pdf maker download PrimoPDF - it's free and works very well.  It effectively installs a printer so you just select it when you print out any document at all and it'll turn it into a PDF file.

ABERS

Hi Andrew,

When you've made up your contact sheet if you go to File>export you can export the sheet to any designated folder that you  have set up.

That's how I've done it in the past.

picsfor

Thanks for those suggestions.

As i said - i've probably spent so much time looking at the trees - i can't see the woods!

Al Birmingham

Dig around in the help files a bit and you'll see you can rate things as pdf's from within lightroom.
Al Birmingham

CML-1591

click the image > print > *tick box on the right saying 'repeat photo one per page'

But this was ages so your prob found it by now  :tup:
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.