• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 216
  • Total: 216
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for INSIDE

Started by skellum, February 23, 2010, 05:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote Here

Tringle WP  

0 (0%)
Irv_b

1 (5%)
jimthetrain  

6 (30%)
Spinner  

2 (10%)
Oldboy  

5 (25%)
picsfor  

0 (0%)
Terri  

1 (5%)
Delamanda  

1 (5%)
Greypoint  

1 (5%)
Sarasocke  

0 (0%)
Anglefire  

3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 27, 2010, 06:14:37 PM

skellum

Just remembered I said I would set up the poll as Tringle is away on his Hols.... :legit:

picsfor

Missing a few pictures for reference there Dave.
I was happy to refer back to entries thread and i'm happy to let it be reset if that is what's needed to include the other pictures.

skellum

Well I am still working on it as you post and I can't find Spinners picture anywhere .... :legit:

Mick

Quote from: Dave on February 23, 2010, 05:55:04 PM
Well I am still working on it as you post and I can't find Spinners picture anywhere .... :legit:

It's here Dave, in the Architecture album.  ;) http://cameracraniums.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-5940
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

skellum

Thanks Mick that was beginning to do my head in....  :(   think I'll go for a Pint now... :legit:

Mick

Quote from: Dave on February 23, 2010, 06:08:27 PM
Thanks Mick that was beginning to do my head in....  :(   think I'll go for a Pint now... :legit:

Think it would be an idea to add a note to the rules (please upload to the weekly comp album).  Or make it a requirement to keyword their entry with ccwc then at least they would show up in the comp album.  

This would make all the comp entries easier to find.  ;)

I've added the keyword ccwc to spinner's pic, and it now shows in the Weekly comp album
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Just given my vote to Anglefire as it has great colours and can see outside.  ;D

Looks like a two horse race again.  ::)

jimthetrain

I come back from Spain after a few days on the p*ss and look to see what entries have been submitted and, Blimey Charlie, the fruit won.  :o :-[
Well done oldboy for 2nd and Anglefire for 3rd(my choice)
Haven't even considered this weeks photo yet never mind choosing a subject for next week.  :doh:
Might need some more  :beer: for inspiration.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Oldboy

Quote from: jimthetrain on February 27, 2010, 08:50:37 PM
I come back from Spain after a few days on the p*ss and look to see what entries have been submitted and, Blimey Charlie, the fruit won.  :o :-[
Well done oldboy for 2nd and Anglefire for 3rd(my choice)
Haven't even considered this weeks photo yet never mind choosing a subject for next week.  :doh:
Might need some more  :beer: for inspiration.

Or a couple more pints!  :P

Thanks Jim and well done on your win.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.