• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 117
  • Total: 117
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Happiness is.... Chat Thread 05/07/20 - 12/07/20

Started by Jediboy, July 05, 2020, 02:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

HAPPINESS IS..... what makes you happy? Can be anything at all, so long as it makes you happy, and a bonus if it makes others happy too!

This is the CHAT thread.

Interpret and edit how you wish, no holds barred on the PP.

Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 12th July 2020, or if you do not have time something from your archives that fits the brief.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 13th July 2020.
Poll will be up Tuesday 14th July 2020.

Winner to be announced Saturday 18th July 2020.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to;

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Jediboy

This may be my entry. He was certainly happy running around and learning to fly.
And he makes us all very happy.

Chris

jinky

Lol - flying dogs should be the theme this week  :D

Jediboy

Dogs really do make us happy! Especially flying ones.

Chris

Hinfrance

At this time of year there are acres and acres of sunflowers here. They always bring a smile. We don't have a dog, leaping or otherwise, and the cat hardly ever moves. Phone picture with a minor tweak in ACDSee Ultimate.

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.