• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 21
  • Total: 21
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

London Salon Exhibition.

Started by ABERS, July 15, 2011, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

This year's Salon takes place  at
The Mark Mason Hall,
86 St James St. SW1A 1PL

It opens opens on Saturday 30th July 12.00 to 17.00. It is then open Mon.1st Aug to Friday 5th. and Mon.8th till Thursday 11th. 9am-5pm.

Nearest tube stations are Green Park, Piccadilly Circus or St. James' Park.

If you are in town have a gander. :tup:

picsfor

Thanks for that Alan - think i'll have to add that to my list of places to visit

Sandy

Thanks Alan, I might try and go on the Sat.

Sandy

ABERS

Paid a visit on Saturday, (it's free by the way).
192 stunning prints of all genres, can thoroughly recommend a visit. :tup:

krennon

I'm planning a trip up to London tomorrow take in the views around the southbank etc so I will stick my head in the door probably, going to the press photographer of the year exhibition as well so that's 2 exhibitions to go and see.....

If anyones free tomorrow and fancies meeting up in London let me know  :tup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Sandy

I missed it in the end because I had a knee replacement op 10 days ago

Sandy

picsfor

Sorry you missed it Sandy (i did as well) but i have to say, i'm really pleased to hear you've had a knee done. Hope all is going well with the recovery, it was not good seeing your mobility being impaired as it was.

Oldboy

Quote from: Sandy on August 16, 2011, 08:36:54 PM

Sandy

Is it bionic?  :2funny:

Hope it went well and you will be skipping the light fantastic very soon.  :tup:

rksmith51

Sandy

Hope your feeling well Sandy, I'm wondering how it went as my better half has to have both done as she has big problems with hers now.

Bob
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Oldboy

Quote from: rksmith51 on August 16, 2011, 09:52:45 PM

Sandy

Hope your feeling well Sandy, I'm wondering how it went as my better half has to have both done as she has big problems with hers now.

Bob

Sorry to hear that.  :'(

ABERS

Hi Sandy. Hope things are going well with your new knee and you'll soon be back to full mobility. :tup:
Bob, best wishes to your wife.

Sandy

Hi Thank you for your thought, I start doing excises in the gym at the hospital next week in a group class and I have been doing some at home. It is still painful and I feel sleepy but getting better. The knee has been bad for four years  however I was scared and did not start asking about a new until Jan this year. So Bob it has bot taken that long at all.

Sandy

Eileen

Hi Sandy, glad to hear that you've had the operation and are recovering nicely. I hope that all goes well so you can get out and about again soon.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.