• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 142
  • Total: 142
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Decisions, decisions - which one?

Started by Colin, August 26, 2009, 05:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

I went to a paella competition in a local village last night. I got a load of good shots IMHO but I am stuck as to which one to choose for this weeks competition. Any comments good or bad most welcome

or

or

Thanks for looking

Jonathan

2 definitely.  But crop the right hand side.

1 looks like it has already been eaten.....3 is very untidy.

Bear in mind that I have no idea what the competition is about and I'm notoriously bad at picking pics for comps.
It's Guest's round

Eileen

I'd vote for No.2 as well. It just works better as an image. It's simpler and a cleaner composition than 1 and clearer than 3.

Sandy

Hi

I like 1 or 2 both look good enough to eat

Sandy

jinky

I like 2 with a crop on the right too. Looks tasty - I hope you ate some of the results! :)

Colin

Thanks everyone for the advice. I will do the crop and enter it.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.