• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 94
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 141
  • Total: 141
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

One - weekly comp chat thread 11th - 17th June 2012

Started by jinky, June 10, 2012, 08:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaux Reflets

Howard, did you take a shot revealing more of the flower? Lovely rich colours  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Yes Andy, I did. Haven't had a chance to do anything with the other shots yet - see my pictures of the wheel bearing from the mower - been mucking about with that most of the day.  :(
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Hinfrance on June 19, 2012, 09:19:27 PM
Yes Andy, I did. Haven't had a chance to do anything with the other shots yet - see my pictures of the wheel bearing from the mower - been mucking about with that most of the day.  :(

I can see it's rather  "oval'y" worn; pully wheel?
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

jinky

Thanks for stepping in and doing the poll Howard - I owe you one. Been up in Newcastle since last Saturday after my mum became seriously ill. One o those 5am in the morning "get up here as soon as possible" calls you just dread. She had gone in re: a leg injury after a nasty fall and developed an infection which nearly did for her. Severe pain meant she was on high does of morphine and I feared she hadhad  major stroke but it was the drugs,infection and dehydration. She only started to come round yesterday ad it was like seeing my old mum back in the room when I went in this morning. It will be a long road to recovery and I guess I will be driving between Leeds and Newcastle a lot but looks like she is over the worst, She is 87, blind, pretty much immobile but what a fighter. Glad others entered and did not think I won`t bother if the subject setter didn`t but other priorities.
I`ll go and vote now! ;)

Whoops! Just went to vote and saw Colin had stepped in before Howard got to it so thanks Colin. Come on Howard - you`ll have to move faster than that!  ;) ;)

Hinfrance

Glad to hear that your Mum is doing better.

Yep, Colin was out of the blocks too quickly for me - I was still doing my shopping when he was already done.  :D
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.