• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 257
  • Total: 257
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for "AUTHORITY"

Started by Simple, February 07, 2017, 04:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite picture.

Taking on the Spivs

4 (36.4%)
Stop!

5 (45.5%)
Of Past Authority

1 (9.1%)
Mayor & Sheriff

0 (0%)
A higher authority

1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 11, 2017, 04:40:12 PM

Simple

jinky

Nice , bold shot , spot on brief that got my vote H. Well done.

Hinfrance

Thanks for the votes all. I'll set up a new topic at some point today. Alas I shall not be able to so a poll for the topic as I will be out of reach from 19th to 1st March, if BA cabin crew and Unite decide to let my family travel on our only holiday this year.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

I`ll do the poll for you H. Hope your plane gets off OK. Had our first with BA going to states last year and was underwhelmed by their customer services afetr problems so don`t expect any more than from the budget airlines. That said I`m sure you`ll be happy as long as you get through their strike!

Hinfrance

I'm 6'3", did a transatlantic on Virgin - never again, the seat pitch was for midgets. I couldn't watch the in-flight films because the screen wouldn't tilt up far enough to be viewable. The long haul BA seat pitch is just about tolerable, and at least I can see the screen ;) But we might be walking!
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Yes Virgin airbus was the worst flight ever for us. Seat pitch was better on BA

Beaux Reflets

Congratulations Howard  :tup: and thank you to who voted on my wee effort.  :beer:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on February 12, 2017, 10:30:51 AM
I'm 6'3", did a transatlantic on Virgin - never again, the seat pitch was for midgets. I couldn't watch the in-flight films because the screen wouldn't tilt up far enough to be viewable. The long haul BA seat pitch is just about tolerable, and at least I can see the screen ;)

Well done Hinfrance.  :tup:

Quote from: Hinfrance on February 12, 2017, 10:30:51 AM
But we might be walking!

Don't you mean swimming?  :o

Hinfrance

It's quite possible to walk from France to South Africa, just takes a really really really long time. :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.