• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 241
  • Total: 241
  • Google
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat-SPOON-Weekly Challenge 31/03-06/04/2014

Started by Hinfrance, March 30, 2014, 01:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

CHAT THREAD

(Entry thread is HERE)

This week's theme is SPOON.

Harking back to one of the early DCM challenges. Time to use some imagination and show us a creative image. The only catch is that your picture must contain a spoon as a noticeable feature. Any kind of spoon, in any setting. Go wild in a spoonish way.

No restrictions on pp.

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 31st March 2014 to 23:59 Sunday 6th April 2014.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 7th April 2014.
Poll will be up Tuesday 8th April 2014.
Winner to be announced Saturday 12th April. 2014.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Pity Chris is on holiday, this is right up her street.
I remember her 'spork.'

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

kerbside

Well i'm getting in early with this one.

Medicine?

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Reinardina

Goodness you are early! I haven't even had time to think about it.

kerbside

Reinardina, i had nothing better to do tonight so as the subject is quite limited i thought that i would upload quickly, i now have time to maybe think of something else, maybe.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

jinky

Like Jeff I`m in early too with:
Spoon Player

I saw some sculptures with metal cutlery at a Christmas market and thought I`d have a go sometime. As a cost saver I experimented with some plastic spoons and forks and a cooks blow torch so the only photoshopping is to take off the burned bits and overlapping meltdown and a photoshop burning of the two eyes as I thought the reflection lookd a little like a face.

Reinardina

Used to enjoy your creative entries on DCM; very glad you haven't lost the 'touch.'

jinky

Quote from: Reinardina on April 02, 2014, 08:34:00 AM
Used to enjoy your creative entries on DCM; very glad you haven't lost the 'touch.'

Cheers R - I`ve done more on here than DCM though I reckon though not of late. Next one I do I`ll try not to set the smoke detectors off in the hall and kitchen though. Good job my wife is away for a few days visiting her mum as it will give time for the smell of burning to go  ::)

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on April 02, 2014, 01:05:26 PM
Quote from: Reinardina on April 02, 2014, 08:34:00 AM

Cheers R - I`ve done more on here than DCM though I reckon though not of late. Next one I do I`ll try not to set the smoke detectors off in the hall and kitchen though. Good job my wife is away for a few days visiting her mum as it will give time for the smell of burning to go  ::)

I thought every Englishman had a shed, to do those things that are frowned upon in the house.

jinky

My shed is too full of rubbish for me to get in! Should have done it in the garage  :uglystupid2:

DigiDiva

Quick message from tenerife......just voted for connected. Like this theme. Back sunday so might slip in an entry.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

Did one this afternoon:

Woodnspoon:

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spikeyjen

Here's mine, a bit corny but I only had a small window of time...

Chilli Spooning...

Reinardina

Quote from: spikeyjen on April 06, 2014, 08:47:58 AM
Here's mine, a bit corny but I only had a small window of time...

Chilli Spooning...

Or spoon chilling?

jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.