• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 85
  • Total: 85
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

And the winner is....

Started by Carlj, June 14, 2008, 11:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlj

Pippafox - obviously everyone here has a foot fetish!  :legit:

5pts Pippafox
4pts Veggiesosage
3pts Dave Wilson LRPS
3pts Carlj

guest4

Congrats Pippa.

Don't I get any points for getting 3rd as well?

northbeach

:tup:  Congrats Pippa!  You stood toe to toe with the best of 'em and prevailed ;D

Sheila
"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

pippafox

weyhey...yahoooo.... cant believe my foot won a prize...... hurrah for foot fettishists.  and dont call me fergie.

been tied up (not exciting) for the past couple of days so not been around.
still trying to find my way round the site to check that i had voted and instead found a msg from Carl to say i'd won round 2.   how wonderful.   my creepy foot won.

i am a bath person (not a shower person).  
its an odd thing that through the years i see this reflection whenever i bath.
anyway, while watching the film 'frida', both my daughter and i had a sense of jeja-vu .
frida kahlo also made a picture of her feet reflecting in the bath. hence the reference.
i had no idea of the view impacting on her, nor she on me (if that makes sense?)
enough already.
i'm delighted you chose my pic. thank you.

Carlj

Andy, don't be greedy - you're still in the lead!

Thought I'd allow multiple entries, but not awards - Mick's not made of money you know!  :tup:

pippafox

money?  who said money?

can we have a lightbulb smiley, please.

Mick

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

pippafox

thanks for the  :idea:

added or was i blind  ???

Carlj

Round three....

Dave(Skellum) 5pts

2pts to all these
Alf, Soltek, Veggie, Vxisme, Pip and Northbeach.

I've gotta add these up in 9 months I hope you know!

guest4

Shouldn't this result be in the round 3 board?

Also, can someone run through how the points are awarded again cos in round 2 3rd= got 3 points but in this round 2nd= got 2 points. Or 4th= and 7th= respectively if you want to look at it that way.

Carlj

Sorry Andy, been feeling a bit rough of late. Round 3 has been a mare, with pretty much everyone getting one vote, and one getting 2. Giving 4 points left right and centre would, I feel, have diminished the result by removing the gap for the winner.

If you feel I shouldn't do this, feel free to let me know.
Carl

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.