• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,417
  • Total Topics: 5,709
  • Online today: 29
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 18
  • Total: 18
millets
Adobe Alternatives Compet...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This site contains product affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO SDXC card + RescuePRO Deluxe

Started by Mick, November 16, 2023, 09:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO SDXC card + RescuePRO Deluxe, up to 200MB/s, UHS-I, Class 10, U3, V30 #ad https://amzn.to/49Faywn

About this item
  • Designed for prosumers and professionals shooting with advanced MIL, dual-slot MIL-FF, and cinema cameras (UHS-II, V60, U3, C10).
  • Record cinema-quality 6K video with the Video Speed Class 60 (V60) rating, plus standard-to-slow motion video in 4K UHD and Full HD.
  • Capture superlative continuous burst mode and time lapse images with shot speeds up to 150MB/s.
  • Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video and sequential burst mode photography
  • Relax with a card built to last and withstand extreme environments that is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.

#ad https://amzn.to/49Faywn
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

YouTube

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.