• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 84
  • Total: 84
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Competitive Poll

Started by jinky, February 04, 2020, 07:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief?

Fancy Dress Competition  

0 (0%)
Football Match

1 (16.7%)
Over the Last  

5 (83.3%)
I`m the Boss

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 08, 2020, 07:11:16 AM

jinky

jinky

Just a heads up. I am going on a trip to Southern India for 2 weeks from tomorrow so might have limited access / opportunity to post anything re: comps / entries so please step in if you see any gaps caused by my absence please.

Jediboy

Quote from: jinky on February 04, 2020, 04:21:31 PM
Just a heads up. I am going on a trip to Southern India for 2 weeks from tomorrow so might have limited access / opportunity to post anything re: comps / entries so please step in if you see any gaps caused by my absence please.

Have a great time Jinky. Luckily I'm not jealous!
Happy  to step in and help if needed.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Thanks Jediboy. Looks like
I've got this weeks competition win. Time difference,  5.5 hours, means I'll be out for the day when finalised and the wifi here is patchy to say the least. At the moment we seem to be seeing temples, forts and animals on our tour. I've been too tired in the evening to get out and shoot so to make me do so I'd like to set the theme of " Out on the Street" - anything / anyone out on the street where you are this week. Anything goes re processing. Could you or some other helpful person post this theme with dates for me please Jediboy so things don't get stopped. Thanks. It's funny here. I'd forgotten how locals come up to westerners asking for selfies with you. Makes you feel like a celebrity but been a good way of getting the odd shot of them too when their religion / modesty allows. I really want to get out of the hotel and onto the backstreets now.

Oldboy

Hinfrance

Well done Paul. Enjoy your holiday.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Good win Jinky. Well done.
I'll post the new thread when I get home this evening. Sounds like you're having a great time.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.