• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 206
  • Total: 206
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Uploading

Started by kevin-64, March 12, 2020, 08:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin-64

Why can't I upload any pictures keeps saying error

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: kevin-64 on March 12, 2020, 08:35:08 AM

Hi Kevin, you may have reached the Gallery storage limits regarding the number of image files you have currently uploaded in your gallery.
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

jinky

Quote from: kevin-64 on March 12, 2020, 08:35:08 AM

Yes if you see this discussion you`ll see everyone needs to reduce their gallery to keep things going or there is a danger of the site going under:
https://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=5407.msg59846;topicseen#new

I see you`ve uploaded 2750 images. A limit has been put of 1000 so you may have lost some images bu certainly won`t be able to upload until you have drastically reduced your gallery. The recommendation is under 500 but some of us have cut down to 100-200 and less.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.