• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 102
  • Total: 102
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

insurance cover

Started by alan1572, November 10, 2010, 05:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan1572

i am trying to send an item overseas that is valued at £4,500, it's the size of a vcr and weighs 6kg, the problem is that the most i can up the cover to is £2,500, does anyone know a delivery method that i can get full cover with?
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Jonathan

No.  But we're all trying to guess what it is.
It's Guest's round

alan1572

seeing how you asked
it's a piece of hifi gear, it's a digital streamer  .....a "linn akurate ds"

Jonathan

:)

TBH I think you'll struggle for that level of cover.  Maybe ring FedEx - they have more options than on their website or contact an insurance company and buy insurance separately.

Personally I'd probably send it insured for maximum and tracked every step of the way - they are unlikely to lose it for £2,500.
It's Guest's round

alan1572

good point, the buyer has just sent a link to ups aswell, £198 is the cost

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.